Get rid of Journal????

Hello everyone, I am hoping someone can help me. I am playing Pokemon Platinum on Desmume and for a while I never saw the journal, but now it comes up every time I soft reset. My question is, how can i turn it off or bypass it, as I am trying to soft rest for Darkrai, and its really annoying.

7 minutes ago, bigdom8 said:

Hello everyone, I am hoping someone can help me. I am playing Pokemon Platinum on Desmume and for a while I never saw the journal, but now it comes up every time I soft reset. My question is, how can i turn it off or bypass it, as I am trying to soft rest for Darkrai, and its really annoying.

The journal only comes up if the game detects that the last time you played was over 24 hours ago.  I know you are soft resetting, but what was the last day you saved the game on?  Was it over 24 hours ago?  Try saving the game again and see if that fixes the problem.  If it does fix the problem make sure you resave the game at the start of each reset session so the journal will not come up.

I will try that thank you and I will get back to you shortly!

16 hours ago, Poke J said:

The journal only comes up if the game detects that the last time you played was over 24 hours ago.  I know you are soft resetting, but what was the last day you saved the game on?  Was it over 24 hours ago?  Try saving the game again and see if that fixes the problem.  If it does fix the problem make sure you resave the game at the start of each reset session so the journal will not come up.

That worked thank you so much for your help!