[Problem] Need help getting unstuck in Emerald

LabregoPT

So I was playing Emerald with mGBA because someone heavily recommended it, and wanted to trade a Machoke with myself to evolve. I opened the second game with the same .sav and successfully traded, but as I got to the point where the game automatically saves, my main window froze with a black screen and the second one kept saving. Moments later, I got an error screen saying that it couldn't save, and then I was sent to title screen. Second game just had that "Connection error" black screen and I closed it. Right after I got to the title screen with my main window, I decided to open the game and save, and I found myself stuck in this place.

pokemon_esmeralda_esp-0.png.61362f57ef4abea41841f2197e05a7a0.png

Funny thing is I'm not even playing as the male character xD

Anyway, I'm gonna attach my .sav here and see if any of you can help me get out of there and go back to a normal game

pokemon_esmeralda_esp.sav

• Time Gear 1

You can try to change the cords to a place like your house. If that doesn´t work make a backup of your save, then copy all your Pokemons with PKHeX, then start a new file an add all your Pokemons to your PC. You'll lose all your progress but you can still have your Pokemons, that happened to me in Platinum.

20 minutes ago, Chaostic said:

You can try to change the cords to a place like your house. If that doesn´t work make a backup of your save, then copy all your Pokemons with PKHeX, then start a new file an add all your Pokemons to your PC. You'll lose all your progress but you can still have your Pokemons, that happened to me in Platinum.

Yeah, that's what I've been searching how to do, but couldn't find a way to do so. Popular sav editors like PkHex or A-Save don't have any option for coordinates for gen 3

6 hours ago, LabregoPT said:

So I was playing Emerald with mGBA because someone heavily recommended it, and wanted to trade a Machoke with myself to evolve. I opened the second game with the same .sav and successfully traded, but as I got to the point where the game automatically saves, my main window froze with a black screen and the second one kept saving. Moments later, I got an error screen saying that it couldn't save, and then I was sent to title screen. Second game just had that "Connection error" black screen and I closed it. Right after I got to the title screen with my main window, I decided to open the game and save, and I found myself stuck in this place.

pokemon_esmeralda_esp-0.png.61362f57ef4abea41841f2197e05a7a0.png

Funny thing is I'm not even playing as the male character xD

Anyway, I'm gonna attach my .sav here and see if any of you can help me get out of there and go back to a normal game

pokemon_esmeralda_esp.sav 128 kB · 2 downloads

Ok, amm... This was really tedious, here you go.

Pokemon - Emerald.sav

You're welcome.

Edited by XxPhoenix1996xX
  • V-Wheeeeeel!!! 1
  • Amazed 1

• 11 months later...