Shiny Beldum ORAS Trade

Val JT

If anyone has it, I would be most grateful if anyone has a shiny beldum from the 2014 ORAS event to trade in ORAS or Gen 7. While I have nothing in particular to trade in ORAS itself, I could give my friend code out for switch and trade something from there. I have most of the Gmax mons including a shiny charizard, as well as some shinies in Let's Go or USUM if you want. I know this is a stupid request asking for something so big, but I had lost my original copy of Alpha Saphire with it inside back in 2015, so I had lost it long ago without anything to really trade until now. I'm willing to trade multiple shines as well. That is all.

4 hours ago, Val JT said:

If anyone has it, I would be most grateful if anyone has a shiny beldum from the 2014 ORAS event to trade in ORAS or Gen 7. While I have nothing in particular to trade in ORAS itself, I could give my friend code out for switch and trade something from there. I have most of the Gmax mons including a shiny charizard, as well as some shinies in Let's Go or USUM if you want. I know this is a stupid request asking for something so big, but I had lost my original copy of Alpha Saphire with it inside back in 2015, so I had lost it long ago without anything to really trade until now. I'm willing to trade multiple shines as well. That is all.

In here is the Beldum

1504 - Steven Shiny Beldum (ENG).wc6