PKNX item drops

Orvurator

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
On 5/8/2020 at 12:01 PM, edwarbad23 said:

You know how to edit drops in Pkhex? Can you teach me??

should be in the newest version of pknx. I apologize for the late response. If you do still require help to this day, let me know and I can attempt to guide you through.

• 7 months later...

Hi....I've as of late gotten into randomizing Pokemon SwSh utilizing PKNX, and everything turns out great, however I can't discover anyplace that I can randomize things. This picture here from the PKNX page on ProjectPokemon shows a thing box, yet when utilizing the most recent forms, that container isn't there. In the event that I take a previous form, it is contrary with the adaptation of Sword I am utilizing. My estimate is that it's just an element accessible for the Let's Go games, yet I was contemplating whether anybody has had the option to get this to work, assuming not utilizing PKNX, maybe another program?

1 hour ago, HankStarr said:

Hi....I've as of late gotten into randomizing Pokemon SwSh utilizing PKNX, and everything turns out great, however I can't discover anyplace that I can randomize things. This picture here from the PKNX page on ProjectPokemon shows a thing box, yet when utilizing the most recent forms, that container isn't there. In the event that I take a previous form, it is contrary with the adaptation of Sword I am utilizing. My estimate is that it's just an element accessible for the Let's Go games, yet I was contemplating whether anybody has had the option to get this to work, assuming not utilizing PKNX, maybe another program?

If you're on latest version, and it isn't there, then I'm assuming it's related to flatbuffer BS. It should be there when the devs get it working.

Also, if the pkNX devs can't get it working, I kinda doubt anyone else would be able to..