PK8(sword & Shield Files to PK7 (Ultra sun/moon)

Matt_27494

Hi guys! new to the forums and pokemon hacking! I downloaded a PK8 to PK7 converter the other day and I managed to test a Grookey and trade it over from the bank to home, but heres the problem! I then went on to create all the Pk8's to Pk7's and when I put them into Pkhex and then onto my DS, When I go to transfer them into the bank and hit save my DS just craches! I've tried a couple of things and I've tried googling the hell out of it but I cannot seem to find anything? I know this can be done but how!!? can someone please point me in the direction as I don't want to hack my switch, Thanks in Advance!!

Seems like this method uses to crash when there are too many PK7s at the same time. Try decreasing the amount of Pokemon.

This method is not recommended so use it at your own risk, as usual. And keep in mind the we don't know if/when this is going to be patched. Have a good day. 

Edited by XxPhoenix1996xX

I attempted to do 1 pokemon at a time, it seems that yes to many pokemon that aren't normally registered to the game crashes it, except i've run into another problem where ive transffered 3 pokemon over to bank and home and attempted to transfer a rillaboom over and its crashing again :(  but anyhow, thanks for the reply!

What do you think would be the best method of hacking for the sword and shield pokemons? 

1 hour ago, Matt_27494 said:

I attempted to do 1 pokemon at a time, it seems that yes to many pokemon that aren't normally registered to the game crashes it, except i've run into another problem where ive transffered 3 pokemon over to bank and home and attempted to transfer a rillaboom over and its crashing again :(  but anyhow, thanks for the reply!

What do you think would be the best method of hacking for the sword and shield pokemons? 

hacking your Switch.

How much does it effect your switch? and whats the band rate on it? Just worried that my switch will get locked forever and I won't be able to play online ever again...

However I suppose thats the risk you take when hacking aye?

3 hours ago, Matt_27494 said:

How much does it effect your switch?

don't really know how to explain this.

and whats the band rate on it?

So far, people who were banned were the devs (dumping their certs for PC tools), or users that have had piracy or impossible themes at some point.
As far as we can tell the bans for the latter isn't immediate.

Supposedly, as long as you're on CFW, and you go online, there's always a risk that they'll detect something.

Just worried that my switch will get locked forever and I won't be able to play online ever again...

then get a second switch, use only that for online. This way, your hacking switch and online switch are two separate units.

15 hours ago, Matt_27494 said:

Hi guys! new to the forums and pokemon hacking! I downloaded a PK8 to PK7 converter the other day and I managed to test a Grookey and trade it over from the bank to home, but heres the problem! I then went on to create all the Pk8's to Pk7's and when I put them into Pkhex and then onto my DS, When I go to transfer them into the bank and hit save my DS just craches! I've tried a couple of things and I've tried googling the hell out of it but I cannot seem to find anything? I know this can be done but how!!? can someone please point me in the direction as I don't want to hack my switch, Thanks in Advance!!

where is the download???

16 hours ago, Matt_27494 said:

Hi guys! new to the forums and pokemon hacking! I downloaded a PK8 to PK7 converter the other day and I managed to test a Grookey and trade it over from the bank to home, but heres the problem! I then went on to create all the Pk8's to Pk7's and when I put them into Pkhex and then onto my DS, When I go to transfer them into the bank and hit save my DS just craches! I've tried a couple of things and I've tried googling the hell out of it but I cannot seem to find anything? I know this can be done but how!!? can someone please point me in the direction as I don't want to hack my switch, Thanks in Advance!!can 

Can you please share this convertor!? I will able to help with It 

8 hours ago, Gallagher993 said:

Can you please share this convertor!? I will able to help with It 

This is a help thread I started mate, google is your friend for these kinds of things just like I have used for all of this!!

12 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

then get a second switch, use only that for online. This way, your hacking switch and online switch are two separate units.

some of us are not rich enough to buy 2 just for hacking hahaha

On 3/21/2020 at 11:03 PM, Matt_27494 said:

This is a help thread I started mate, google is your friend for these kinds of things just like I have used for all of this!!

some of us are not rich enough to buy 2 just for hacking hahaha

Can you say the page that u used? , i found one but I need to download 20G program called Visual Studio to see if it works..

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/20/2020 at 11:04 PM, Matt_27494 said:

What program did u use?