Pokemon transfered from fire red to platinum not showing up

Hello, i used PkHex to transfer my pokemons from fire red to platinum . I used 2 instances then drag and drop, no errors everything is ok atm, then i hit export main.  But when I load the game the transfered pokemons are not showing up in the box. I re opened the save file in PkHex ,thinking i didn't export it well but  they are showing up normally in PKHex. It looks like PkHex recognize them but not the game.

19 minutes ago, SpydFire said:

Yes normally, i'm using twilight menu on 3ds btw. I put it on nds -> saves folders

try this: remove ALL Platinum saves from your SD card (like, physically check for it). You can have those saves backed up on your desktop.

THEN, place the intended save into the SD card. Now, take the Platinum save from here, and place it in your SD card.

Now load the game, did the user change?

10 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

try this: remove ALL Platinum saves from your SD card (like, physically check for it). You can have those saves backed up on your desktop.

THEN, place the intended save into the SD card. Now, take the Platinum save from here, and place it in your SD card.

Now load the game, did the user change?

Sorry my english is a little bad, so i need first, to remove all the platinum saves files and  put back my wanted save file with the downloaded save file on the sd card ,right?

19 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Emrn, you have 2 platinum saves there I see?

rename my save to match your game name, then place all other platinum saves somewhere on your computer.

Ok , your save file is working, the user changed and all the pokemons are in the box

24 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

now, do the same to your own save file, the one with the changes.

Remove ANY OTHER platinum save from the SD card, then rename your save place that you wanted, and place it on the SD card :D

Done, nothing has changed too. Before putting back my save file i checked if the pokemon shows up in pkhex and they do.  It seems like PkHex doesn't save properly my transfered pokemon or something like that i dk...

1 minute ago, SpydFire said:

Done, nothing has changed too. Before putting back my save file i checked if the pokemon shows up in pkhex and they do.  It seems like PkHex doesn't save properly my transfered pokemon or something like that i dk...

okay, send me your save, tell me what mons were the new mons

55 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

okay, I don't see them too. Here's what you can do.

Extract them to your PC, then save in game platinum twice, then try to import into the save.
Then load the save and see if it works.

By extracting them, you mean making a backup of the actual save file? Then save twice and transfer the pokemons from the backup to the "twice" saved file ? Sorry if i make you repeat

Edited by SpydFire

3 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

No. Extract the mons as pk4 files.

Then save twice in-game. (it's okay if they aren't there)

Now use PKHeX to open the save and import the pk4.

Then save in PKHeX.

Then load the save.

It worked great! Thanks a lot for your help and your explanations, so happy to have my charizard in gen 4 haha