[HGSS] Changes remain unsaved after exporting main

Odyman

Hello, im Odyman, and i created an account here JUST for this, because after some search, i couldnt find anything on it.

Recently i started replaying all pokemon games, and im in hg and ss currently. I have created 2 rattata with all 8 hm moves, and i usually roam with 5 pokemon, and only 1 rattata, depending on what hms i will need. Sometimes, in caves, i will need to switch my rattata to get the rest of the hms i need for navigation. Here is where the problem lies. If i switch rattata, change box, save, end export, when i go into the game, i still have the old rattata with me, but i also have THE SAME rattata in the box, where the second rattata should be. Also, when i do my job and try to save the game, it says "saving a lot of data", which is the only instance i have seen this happen, other than the first save of the game.

Last but not least, i need to save twice for the data to be written correctly (even though i think this is an emulator problem), and if i dont, when i open the game again, it says that my data is corrupted and loads the last working data. I dont lose much in the rollback, but it is something annoying. Anyone else have this problem?

Im using the DeSmuMe Emulator, version 0.9.11. I dont know if this is useful information. Thanks in advance