Possible to change game language?

Xcr0wn

Hi Guys! I’m new so I’m sorry when I ask the wrong question in the wrong forum. I’m considering to homebrew my switch and getting pkhex for changing the game language from German to English. Is this possible with pkhex? 

19 minutes ago, Xcr0wn said:

I’m considering to homebrew my switch and getting pkhex for changing the game language from German to English. Is this possible with pkhex? 

Not a thing that is inherently in PKHeX. Maybe importing a block that holds data for trainer block may change the language, but such a thing haven't been documented.

1 hour ago, theSLAYER said:

Not a thing that is inherently in PKHeX. Maybe importing a block that holds data for trainer block may change the language, but such a thing haven't been documented.

Would it be possible to back up my safe file, begin a new journey where I would select a different language and Import the safe file back to the new journey?

7 minutes ago, Xcr0wn said:

Would it be possible to back up my safe file, begin a new journey where I would select a different language and Import the safe file back to the new journey?

you either import the new journey save, or import your save backup, and the game continues from there respectively.

The language won't magically change, unless you import a block (that holds the language settings) into a save that you will restore into your game.