1st Timer Need Help

Hello Project Pokemon World!

I just found out about this today! and since I'm very busy I am not able to play as much and would rather just "add" the missing mon I need this way.

I downloaded PKHex and downloaded this file: GRIDLINE2182020 which has all the pokemon.

Now I'm lost. I was told to follow this guide: https://3ds.hacks.guide/

I have the equipment, but I feel like I'm going to lose something in translation. I would like a step by step on how I can get the .pkm file I have onto my ultra sun/moon so that I can transfer it to pokemon home.

Please advise, Thank you ❤️ 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update:

So I am following the guide and I got to the ending of this portion: https://3ds.hacks.guide/installing-boot9strap-(fredtool)

however whenever I put in the output/clean/42383841.bin/ it still says Haxxxxxxxxx! instead of the Nintendo Dsi Title 

Please advise

Edited by SirWeylyn

44 minutes ago, SirWeylyn said:

Hello Project Pokemon World!

I just found out about this today! and since I'm very busy I am not able to play as much and would rather just "add" the missing mon I need this way.

I downloaded PKHex and downloaded this file: GRIDLINE2182020 which has all the pokemon.

Now I'm lost. I was told to follow this guide: https://3ds.hacks.guide/

I have the equipment, but I feel like I'm going to lose something in translation. I would like a step by step on how I can get the .pkm file I have onto my ultra sun/moon so that I can transfer it to pokemon home.

Please advise, Thank you ❤️ 

Not going to give a full step by step guide, just a brief overview and why the step described is important (if necessary).

1. Dump your save of your cart using a save manager. (tutorial)
PKHeX is a save manager, so naturally you need your save. I advise keeping an unedited copy of your save safe somewhere on your computer, in case anything fails.

2. Make a copy of that dump in the save manager folder. (as in copy paste the folder in the same directory)
This way, whatever you restore into your game, is a copy of the dumped save.
The dumped save is still there, unedited.

I'll be splitting the remaining steps between Route A and Route B (options you can take)

Route A: directly import the gridelin save

Spoiler

3. rename the GRIDELIN save to main , with no extensions.

4. Have the gridelin save replace your main in the copy folder

5. Use the save manager to restore the save into your game.

Route B: copy the mons from your save

Spoiler

3. Open PKHeX, drag the GRIDELIN save into it.

4. Click on the SAV tab, then click on the button Save Box Data++.
Opt to dump all boxes. This will give you a pcdata.bin file.

5. Now drag your own save from the copy folder into PKHeX.
Then drag pcdata.bin into that window.
This replaces all of your boxes with the GRIDELIN pokemon.

6. Now save the progress from PKHeX, and replace the main in the copy folder.

7. Use the save manager to restore the save into your game.