Pokemon sword save convert in shild save problem

Mecojoni

Hi everyone, as the title suggests I modified my pokemon sword rescue in order to continue the adventure in pokemon shield, and everything worked ... until I got to the ghost-type gym and ... I found that fight type ... I say "strange, oh well" and I go on and everything works ... but when I got to what was supposed to be the ice gym and I found that rock I crashed the game, as soon as I entered the gym ... I don't really know what to do, can you help me?

5 hours ago, Mecojoni said:

Hi everyone, as the title suggests I modified my pokemon sword rescue in order to continue the adventure in pokemon shield, and everything worked ... until I got to the ghost-type gym and ... I found that fight type ... I say "strange, oh well" and I go on and everything works ... but when I got to what was supposed to be the ice gym and I found that rock I crashed the game, as soon as I entered the gym ... I don't really know what to do, can you help me?

The event flags that causes the gyms to appears and the story flags are not well understood, and undocumented.

What you can do is: plop your save back in Sword, then defeat the entire story, then continue in shield.

These freezes would occur along the lines where the opposite character is called, such as (but not limited to)
Fighting/Ghost Gym Battle
Ice/Rock Gym Battle
Fighting/Ghost Gym & Stop Raging Dynamaxed Mon
Ice/Rock Gym & Stop Raging Dynamaxed Mon
Any dialogue/battle that involves Sordward and Shielbert.

Honestly, too much of this occurs across the entire story. Once you're past the entire story, you should be fine,
but for now place your save back into Sword.