Question regarding hactool

Hi everyone o/

So I trying to extract my dumped PKMN Shield version using hactool, but it's giving me an error regarding my keys, it also says that my prod.keys data isn't there but it is. Prod.keys, title.keys and keys.dat (I read somewhere during my search that it maybe needs Keys.dat and that I just should rename my prod.keys).
I used Atmosphere to dump my ROM in 4 pieces and also patched them back together again at the PC. I also got my latest keys using Lockpick RCM but they still don't seem to work seeing this when I start: NzkwNU5.png

Reason I want to do this in the first place is that I want to edit my my dens in pokemon and if I read that correctly its either possible through block/hex editing or simply using pknx. Please correct me if I'm wrong with that one. Anyways: is this normal and can be ignored or is something wrong and if so what do I need to provide in order to get proper help from you guys ? 

Any help in that direction is very much appreciated and the more detailed explaination I can get the better it helps me since I'm not a native speaker and I tend to miss/misinterpret some information.

Big thanks in advance! 

Edit: I blacked out the keys, so they are there

Edited by d1pp1

Ohhh. From what I read online I understood it this way:
In order to edit pokemon in a den and share them online(with my second switch) and for example let marshadow appear, I'd need to get myself a rom dump and also access to the romfs and exefs since I need to replace the pokemon within the dens spawn list with the ones I want. Is that also possible via the save file editing ? 

Edit: Ait since noone seems to know anything else this can be closed now. 

Edited by d1pp1