Is There a List of Event Pokemon with [Event Exclusive] Moves?

Hello! I would just like to ask, do we have a list of all Pokemon with special Pokemon moves that otherwise wouldn't be learned aside from the event itself? (Excluding Celebrate, Happy Hour, Hold Hands, etc)

I recently just found out about Draco Meteor Jirachi, and I really would like to try gathering all these exclusive move Pokemon in my Sword and Shield game, and probably even make them battle ready just for fun.

I believe Sludge Wave Gengar is also one of them, but do we have an actual list that we could go through so searching from Database would take less time, just in case?

Thank you very much!

• 2 months later...

Sorry to necro the thread but I found a few of the moves on this list that are negated by SwSh. I've been working on my own version of the list and can share it back in here when it's done, though I may wait for DLC to be out to have confirmation of TM/TR and level up sets for more Gen VIII mons.

The only mistake I could find on there is that Mirror Coat is listed as event-exclusive for Gothorita while it's been an egg move for Gothita the whole time. Similarly, Sweet Kiss on Chansey is learnable by Happiny but that at least has move 3 tutor compatibility to consider

EDIT: Started cataloguing on a Google Doc. Gonna run through a bunch of event move lists for reference, also doing Gen 2 stuff

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vwHeUSoCpg7-8bsEFok_ORRx2lqHU1h7/view?usp=sharing

Edited by futuresushi