Ram2Sav compatible PKHex

Hi all,

I'm aware this is an outdated method, and that's fine, but I'm wondering if there's a version of PkHex still available that is compatible with the ramsav.bin files from the old QR/Browser exploit? I have an old ramsav.bin that I'd like to open/edit and inject back in to my ORAS game. I'm not sure which version was the last compatible, so if someone is able to link me to one I'd appreciate it!

Thanks.

It was removed in February 2016. I have not tested it, but here's a version from 9/20/2015 on the web archive. The changelog suggests this version.

Direct Link
Original Post

I would recommend to just export the Pokemon from the ramsav.bin and import them into a main savefile instead of injecting the ramsav.bin directly back into the game.

• Like 2

Thanks Blackshark,

I’ll check this out just as soon as I return home from work. I don’t have access to a main file, because my 3DS isn’t ‘hacked’ or on CFW. I just want to work in PKHex on XY ORAS and be able to gen Pokémon to put through Bank.

I tried using PKHex with my main files from SWSH but it doesn’t let me gen any Pokémon that aren’t available in SWSH. It just flags them as illegal & doesn’t give them any ability etc.

7 hours ago, Satoshi57 said:

but it doesn’t let me gen any Pokémon that aren’t available in SWSH. It just flags them as illegal & doesn’t give them any ability etc.

erm, that's because they don't exist in SWSH? PKHeX uses the personalinfo file of that game, that's how it assigns abilities and moves correctly. Since SWSH personalinfo doesn't have those mons, you can't gen those mons. They won't be usable in SWSH anyway, so let it go.