Why can't I use my Pokemon

GrapeSoda_

1 minute ago, GrapeSoda_ said:

really? I can only use Pokemon from Galar? 

I genned up a shiny gyarados, shiny aegislash, a rotom wash, and a shiny tyranitar.

I don't know what the rules are? Check them yourself to confirm?

Are you able to use all of them for online raids?

10 minutes ago, GrapeSoda_ said:

Yeah I've thought of that too so I made non shiny ones and it still doesn't let me use them in ranked but I can use them in raids.

Are you sure the Ranked Battles allows stuff not born in Galar?
You could try to breed one in the galar dex (to confirm it is or isn't PKHeX), the send it up.

As far as I know, if allowed in raids, then it's not an online problem, not would it be our problem, since we don't manage their servers.

4 minutes ago, GrapeSoda_ said:

Ah I just did some deeper research so it says that I can only use Pokemon from Galar but I don't get it when I was battling a friend I could use my Kyurem white and he's not from Galar.

Wait, so you were trying to use Kyurem on ranked battles? Come on, one of the rules (I just checked) said Galar Pokedex. Kyurem isn't one of those.

Maybe the online battle didn't use the ranked battle rules, that why you could use it there.

14 minutes ago, GrapeSoda_ said:

No I wasn't trying to use my Kyurem in ranked. Yeah I don't think I can use Pokemon from other regions yet I hope they allow it soon.

They probably won't, or not till the end of the season. It is to promote the games and promote using the games.

In any case this doesn't have anything to do with us, and it doesn't seem you want any more help from us.