PkHex batch editor help

Niels1234

Hello I wanted to hack in melmeltal in Pokemon Um so I can transfer it to pokemon shield. So I got the melmetal and it al seemed to be fine when I got the pokémon in home. But now I transferred it to shield. I can use it in battles but not online and when I look at it in the boxes it shows an black pokeball sprite instead of the melmetal sprite. Is there anyway I can solve this? Thanks in advance for your reactions 

20200224_232331.jpg

20200224_232315.jpg

5 hours ago, Niels1234 said:

hack in melmeltal in Pokemon Um

Melmetal isn't available in any games until LGPE. Your PK8 probably has bad data, so if you can, please share it like the above post says. I'm unable to replicate this with any Melmetal (transferred from LGPE legitimately or hacked into SWSH).

• Like 1

On 2/24/2020 at 11:58 PM, arti said:

Share your pk8 file

That is the problem, I don't have a hacked a switch and I don't want to get banned online. But here is my pk7 save file(I have a hacked 3ds) if you can do anything with that. I transferred box 28 to my switch.

main

@Niels1234 or you could try this:

image.png

1. Open your Gen 7 save on window A
2. Open a blank PKHeX (with Gen 8 as the blank save) on window B
3. Temporarily drag a mon into Gen 8 on window B
4. See what is reported by window B

Edit:
Consider adding these to batch editor

.Move1=9
.Move2=0
.Move3=0
.Move4=0
.Move1_PP=$suggest
.Move2_PP=$suggest
.Move3_PP=$suggest
.Move4_PP=$suggest
.EncryptionConstant=255
.FatefulEncounter=False
.FormArgument=0
.Nickname=Melmetal
.PKRS_Strain=0
.PKRS_Infected=0
.Met_Level=20
.Met_Location=50
.Ball=4

Only transfer mons that match the IV system used by Go Park. Easy solution is to change all the IVs to 31 by hand (I can't seem to get it done by Batch editor)

Here's of an example of my changes making it legal.
image.png

As always, use at your own risk.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

@Niels1234 or you could try this:

image.png

1. Open your Gen 7 save on window A
2. Open a blank PKHeX (with Gen 8 as the blank save) on window B
3. Temporarily drag a mon into Gen 8 on window B
4. See what is reported by window B

Edit:
Consider adding these to batch editor

.Move1=9
.Move2=0
.Move3=0
.Move4=0
.Move1_PP=$suggest
.Move2_PP=$suggest
.Move3_PP=$suggest
.Move4_PP=$suggest
.EncryptionConstant=255
.FatefulEncounter=False
.FormArgument=0
.Nickname=Melmetal
.PKRS_Strain=0
.PKRS_Infected=0
.Met_Level=20
.Met_Location=50
.Ball=4

Only transfer mons that match the IV system used by Go Park. Easy solution is to change all the IVs to 31 by hand (I can't seem to get it done by Batch editor)

Here's of an example of my changes making it legal.
image.png

As always, use at your own risk.

Okay, you are fantastic, thank you so much. It worked for me I now finally have Melmetal in pokémon shield. Your method worked perfect. The only issue I have is that in PKhex it gives the error: "Invaled: incorrectly transferred from previous generation" But this seems to be no problem in game. Once again thank you so much.

• 3 weeks later...
23 hours ago, swineex said:

Can I have the file of the Melmetal working on Swords&Shield?

The if you transfer the 'mon from box 29 till 32 to sword it will work. the 'mons in the other boxes don't work.  (you have to rename the file to: "main"

main5

20 hours ago, swineex said:

Thank you for the response. But I have a problem. I managed to do the transfer to my Sword Copy but once in Pokemon Sword the Melmetals show up with a black Pokeball Sprite. Any suggestion on how to fix it? Thanks

Ehm, do you live in the us? If that is so maybe you can set the region of the save file to America.(it is on europe right now) message me if it helped.

5 hours ago, swineex said:

I live in Europe, so that is strange😞

Maybe you can set the country to you own one(I don't know if that will work) it is currently set to the Netherlands. And make sure you only transfer the Pokémon in the box named events for shiny Melmetal and use the box named rare shinies for non shiny Melmetal. I didn't give the pokémon in the other boxes the proper stats so thats why they'll probably appear as an black pokéball. I hope this works

6 minutes ago, Niels1234 said:

Maybe you can set the country to you own one(I don't know if that will work) it is currently set to the Netherlands. And make sure you only transfer the Pokémon in the box named events for shiny Melmetal and use the box named rare shinies for non shiny Melmetal. I didn't give the pokémon in the other boxes the proper stats so thats why they'll probably appear as an black pokéball. I hope this

So you suggest to try with only that 2 boxes?