[LEGALITY BUG] Original Regigigas event from italian Pokémon Day 2009 is shown as illegal

AlamosIT

Hello,

organizing my Pokémon events, I noticed that the original Regigigas (the one that unlock Regice, Registeel and Regirock in Pokémon Platinum) I personally took during italian Pokémon Day event in 2009 is shown as illegal by PKHeX.

I still have the original Wonder Card, so I compared it with the one in PKHeX Mystery Gift Database. I saw a difference in Met Location, the original one is "Pokémon Event" and the "wrong" one from database is "Lovely Place".

I'm sure that "Pokémon Event" is the right one (I personally took part in the event) and also Bulbapedia says "Pokémon Event". Is it possible to fix this legality bug?

(I attach the Wonder Card dumped from original cartridge)

Card # 0180 - È arrivato REGIGIGAS!.pcd

Edited by AlamosIT

5 hours ago, vergil2010 said:

You’re linking to this page because..?

also, as it stands I have reason to doubt the legality. When those doubts are cleared up I’ll switch em over.

in the mean time, @AlamosIT you have any photos you took personally for this event?

1 hour ago, theSLAYER said:

You’re linking to this page because..?

also, as it stands I have reason to doubt the legality. When those doubts are cleared up I’ll switch em over.

in the mean time, @AlamosIT you have any photos you took personally for this event?

@theSLAYER I don't have photos (2009 was a lot of time ago) but I still have Mirabilandia tickets, special t-shirt and other stuff from that event.

Tomorrow I'll take some photos of these and I'll upload them here.

Pokémon Day in Mirabilandia was the main Pokémon event for many years in Italy and I used to go there every year from 2007 to last one in 2014 (except 2011). It was my favorite event and there I lived some of the happiest moments of my childhood.

During these years I personally took:

• Aura's Mew in 2007
  • Alamos's Darkrai in 2008
  • That Regigigas here in 2009
  • (In 2010 there wasn't any Pokémon distribution)
  • (In 2011 I had some problems, one of my friends went there so I also have Zoroark from that year, but, technically, I wasn't personally present)
  • Ash's Pikachu in 2012
  • Team Rocket's Meowth in 2013 (the other post I made is about him)
  • Jessie's Wobbuffet in 2014

I recently dumped save file from all my Pokémon games in order to do my personal italian events database (every italian event, local and online from gen III to VII).

I'm sure that everything I dumped is real and I'm using only PKHeX to extract gen IV-VII Wonder Cards.

11 minutes ago, AlamosIT said:

@theSLAYER I don't have photos (2009 was a lot of time ago) but I still have Mirabilandia tickets, special t-shirt and other stuff from that event.

Pokémon Day in Mirabilandia was the main Pokémon event for many years in Italy and I used to go there every year from 2007 to last one in 2014 (except 2011). It was my favorite event and there I lived some of the happiest moments of my childhood.

• Aura's Mew in 2007
  • (In 2011 I had some problems, one of my friends went there so I also have Zoroark from that year, but, technically, I wasn't personally present)
  • Ash's Pikachu in 2012

I recently dumped save file from all my Pokémon games in order to do my personal italian events database (every italian event, local and online from gen III to VII).

I'm sure that everything I dumped is real and I'm using only PKHeX to extract gen IV-VII Wonder Cards.

thanks for your reply, we will continue to review the wonder cards we had, and how they came about :)

9 hours ago, AlamosIT said:

• Aura's Mew in 2007
  • Ash's Pikachu in 2012

@theSLAYER here there are those photos

http://imgur.com/a/RiDow7h

• Like 1