I suddenly can't load into CFW anymore.

stringDTD

Yes, I have a hackable Switch and have hacked it many times before. However, as of right now, I am unable to load into CFW. I have not changed anything on my Switch nor my SD card. My Switch version is 9.1.0. The same version I've always been using. As of current, when I try to enter CFW (and after injecting payload), I get a message something along the line of fatal error about my SD card. I don't think there is anything wrong with my SD card, as I am still able to play my games, just not enter into CFW. Can someone please help me out?

Did you turn off your Switch for this? You sure the fusee primary bin isn't corrupted?
If "yes" and "yes",

I recommend you clone all the files on your SD card (and the enunand partition if applicable), reformat your SD card,
then copy the files over. Based on your original post, you were getting an SD error message, so maybe your SD got corrupted in particular sectors, but not all.

3 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Did you turn off your Switch for this? You sure the fusee primary bin isn't corrupted?
If "yes" and "yes",

I recommend you clone all the files on your SD card (and the enunand partition if applicable), reformat your SD card,
then copy the files over. Based on your original post, you were getting an SD error message, so maybe your SD got corrupted in particular sectors, but not all.

I dragged and dropped everything from my SD card to my desktop then re-dragged them to my SD, still the same error. I also re-downloaded fuse (just in case). Just tried again and this is the message I see on my screen (black screen)
[ERROR] Fatal error: Failed to initialize the SD card!.
Press POWER to reboot.

When I do press power, I just go in an endless cycle of the same message, unless I hold my power for like 5 seconds, which then reboots normally (without CFW).

Just now, stringDTD said:

I dragged and dropped everything from my SD card to my desktop then re-dragged them to my SD, still the same error. I also re-downloaded fuse (just in case). Just tried again and this is the message I see on my screen (black screen)
[ERROR] Fatal error: Failed to initialize the SD card!.
Press POWER to reboot.

When I do press power, I just go in an endless cycle of the same message, unless I hold my power for like 5 seconds, which then reboots normally (without CFW).

Did you reformat your SD card?

2 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

You're on emunand/emuMMC?

Sorry, I don't know what that means. But basically, I was able to access CFW before (like mentioned, I did not change anything on my Switch nor my SD card) but as of right now, I am unable to do so.

Just now, stringDTD said:

Sorry, I don't know what that means. But basically, I was able to access CFW before (like mentioned, I did not change anything on my Switch nor my SD card) but as of right now, I am unable to do so.

Basically I'm asking if you cloned your nand onto a partition of your SD card for CFW, or is your CFW running of the nand on your Switch.

In any case, if you didn't understand what I said, and don't recall doing any steps like that, I imagine you're not using emunand or emuMMC.

Anyhow, if you Switch suddenly doesn't boot when all the settings and firmware hasn't changed, it might be time for you to get a new SD card.

1 minute ago, theSLAYER said:

Basically I'm asking if you cloned your nand onto a partition of your SD card for CFW, or is your CFW running of the nand on your Switch.

In any case, if you didn't understand what I said, and don't recall doing any steps like that, I imagine you're not using emunand or emuMMC.

Anyhow, if you Switch suddenly doesn't boot when all the settings and firmware hasn't changed, it might be time for you to get a new SD card.

I have two SD cards (yes I formatted my second SD card before using) and I copied the files from my original SD, yet I still get the same message.

1 minute ago, stringDTD said:

I have two SD cards (yes I formatted my second SD card before using) and I copied the files from my original SD, yet I still get the same message.

are you sure you didn't create a partition on your original SD card?

How big are your SD cards?

1 minute ago, stringDTD said:

Pretty sure I didn't (sorry to repeat myself again, but I didn't touch anything on my SD nor my Switch). They are both 64 GB

In that case don't know what's the problem. If your games are able to be stored on the SD card, and you can launch them, then who knows what is the issue. Raise an issue on the atmosphere github.

1 minute ago, theSLAYER said:

In that case don't know what's the problem. If your games are able to be stored on the SD card, and you can launch them, then who knows what is the issue. Raise an issue on the atmosphere github.

I'm sorry, but where do I post? When I google search atmosphere glithub it just leads me to a download page. By the way, thank you for being so patient with me.