Transferring/Trading PKHEX Pokemon

jammy

So I've been trading PKHEX genned Pokemon from my CFW switch to my OFW switch one by one, is there a faster method?

Also, is it possible to trade with people online via CFW switch like some of these streamers who do the giveaways?

9 minutes ago, jammy said:

So I've been trading PKHEX genned Pokemon from my CFW switch to my OFW switch one by one, is there a faster method?

If both Switches share the same profile, they both have access to the same HOME.
Just deposit on one Switch, then withdraw on another.

Also, HOME allows access to other profiles save, so even if your Switches don't share profiles,
you can just share profiles now. This works even for the free version.

11 minutes ago, jammy said:

Also, is it possible to trade with people online via CFW switch like some of these streamers who do the giveaways?

It's hard to know for sure that streamers use a modified switch, unless they show Homebrew or Boot on stream.

In any case, you can do it, but you run the risk of being detected by the servers. Use at your own risk.

23 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

If both Switches share the same profile, they both have access to the same HOME.
Just deposit on one Switch, then withdraw on another.

Also, HOME allows access to other profiles save, so even if your Switches don't share profiles,

It's hard to know for sure that streamers use a modified switch, unless they show Homebrew or Boot on stream.

In any case, you can do it, but you run the risk of being detected by the servers. Use at your own risk.

So it is safe to transfer multiple of the same pokemon to HOME as long as the tracker #'s are different?

6 hours ago, jammy said:

So it is safe to transfer multiple of the same pokemon to HOME as long as the tracker #'s are different?

Leave the tracker blank

On 2/18/2020 at 4:42 PM, theSLAYER said:

How to share the profiles? i mean let say im using different nintendo account on my hacked switch and wanting to move it to my normal online switch?

37 minutes ago, Ehdgur said:

How to share the profiles? i mean let say im using different nintendo account on my hacked switch and wanting to move it to my normal online switch?

On the non-CFW Switch, try to launch a game, and it'll ask for User. Rather than selecting an existing user, click on the (+).
At the next screen, where the options are Create New User and Import User from Another Nintendo Switch Console, opt the latter option.

With that, you can transfer over the user profile and the saves associated.

You could also try:

In System Settings > Data Management > Transfer your Save Data
to do save data transfers locally.

I've been using this to transfer my saves to and fro my CFW unit, so that I can back it up.
As I have the same profile on two Switches, I can connect to the same HOME app on either Switch

38 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

On the non-CFW Switch, try to launch a game, and it'll ask for User. Rather than selecting an existing user, click on the (+).
At the next screen, where the options are Create New User and Import User from Another Nintendo Switch Console, opt the latter option.

With that, you can transfer over the user profile and the saves associated.

You could also try:

In System Settings > Data Management > Transfer your Save Data
to do save data transfers locally.

I've been using this to transfer my saves to and fro my CFW unit, so that I can back it up.
As I have the same profile on two Switches, I can connect to the same HOME app on either Switch

i've tried this but no luck i cant transfer anything, it ask me to connect or link a nintendo account on my CFW switch. My CFW Switch cant be connected to the internet due to reason. Can you explain how to transfer the file locally without internet?

7 minutes ago, Ehdgur said:

i've tried this but no luck i cant transfer anything, it ask me to connect or link a nintendo account on my CFW switch.

try setting up a profile and linking it on your unhacked switch, then you transfer to your hacked switch, then restore the saves onto that profile, then transfer them back to the unhacked save?

8 minutes ago, Ehdgur said:

Can you explain how to transfer the file locally without internet?

This is the only way to transfer locally
https://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/45047/~/how-to-transfer-your-save-data-to-a-nearby-nintendo-switch-system

If the method to not use internet isn't there, then it doesn't exist.

2 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

try setting up a profile and linking it on your unhacked switch, then you transfer to your hacked switch, then restore the saves onto that profile, then transfer them back to the unhacked save?

This is the only way to transfer locally
https://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/45047/~/how-to-transfer-your-save-data-to-a-nearby-nintendo-switch-system

If the method to not use internet isn't there, then it doesn't exist.

I think i get what do you mean but it (to transfer the file from my hacked switch to non hacked switch) requires me to connect to my internet wifi, is it okay to just connect my hacked switch to my internet to linking the account on my non hacked switch to this hacked switch? in fact how do you even manage to connect to the internet on the hacked switch??

Just now, Ehdgur said:

is it okay to just connect my hacked switch to my internet to linking the account on my non hacked switch to this hacked switch?

do it at your own risk.

Just now, Ehdgur said:

? in fact how do you even manage to connect to the internet on the hacked switch??

I use my hacked Switch all the time. Raid battles, HOME, Mystery Gift etc.
I don't pirate games, don't use illegal themes, don't use homebrew while online, etc.

2 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

do it at your own risk.

I use my hacked Switch all the time. Raid battles, HOME, Mystery Gift etc.
I don't pirate games, don't use illegal themes, don't use homebrew while online, etc.

do you have any guide to do all of what you do there? i mean ''going online with cfw switch''

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/29/2020 at 12:56 PM, theSLAYER said:

not true. I was on my CFW unit online.
Don't have emuMMC, and I only boot into my CFW.

I just use any homebrews purely in flight mode w/o wifi.

Ah okay, so you go online on the sysnand cfw but when you jump to the homebrew to inject the file you put it on airplane mode right?

any tips to go safe trading online with hacked switch Slayer??

5 minutes ago, Ehdgur said:

Ah okay, so you go online on the sysnand cfw but when you jump to the homebrew to inject the file you put it on airplane mode right?

any tips to go safe trading online with hacked switch Slayer??

Even though I use CFW online, I don't recommend it.
Hence no real tips can be given. The most I can say is don't pirate games, don't install impossible themes, don't use Homebrew while not in flight mode, always update CFW when an update is out.

Anything else I can say is: use at your own risk.

5 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

Even though I use CFW online, I don't recommend it.
Hence no real tips can be given. The most I can say is don't pirate games, don't install impossible themes, don't use Homebrew while not in flight mode, always update CFW when an update is out.

Anything else I can say is: use at your own risk.

Thank you!

also one more thing

if you import box on your save

for ex, this

is it okay to go online with it on the hacked switch? just for trading tho nothing else

but i did import old boxes such as the gmax toxtricity one

3 minutes ago, Ehdgur said:

is it okay to go online with it on the hacked switch? just for trading tho nothing else

From what I know, people have done ridiculous trades on Surprise trades. So the issue isn't going online with a particular save, but..

On 9/27/2019 at 10:00 AM, theSLAYER said:

It's about going online with a CFW.

so do what you want, but at your own risk.