Clarification on legendary shiny and legality of these

JollyBlue

Hello to all
I would like to inquire about the legendary new ones, I downloaded the file with all the legendaries from the site download.
I would like to ask how to get them as legal as possible ...

I speak of:
Necrozma, Solgaleo, Lunala
Marshadow
Zeraora,
Melmetal
Terrakion, Virizion, Cobalion,
Celebi,
Mewtwo
Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem
Keldeo

As for incineroar, primarina and decidueye it was easy to make them 100% legal ...
I made them lay eggs at the nursary and I have them 100% safe,
Different is for the legendaries that I cannot reproduce them ...

I brought them all to lv.100 with pkhex, I put them in the game and I used the silver caps to bring all the stats to 31 ... given the candies for the dynamax level and then I brought them back to pkhex for one last thing ... shiny ...
Some accept shiny others don't ...

Shiny YES:
Melmetal
Kyurem
Virizion
Mewtwo
Celebi,
Cobalion
Terrakion

Shiny NO:
Reshiram,
Zekrom,
Keldeo
Solgaleo and lunala (you have already talked about it on other posts and 2 of them ok)
Necrozma
Marshadow
Zeraora

"Shiny YES" pkhex tells me they are legal, I get out that they are legal, can you confirm it ??? I wouldn't want to be banished or have my friends banished for making fake pokemon who then moved to home / bank ...
I read around that home / bank clears the pokemon if they find that the home transfer code is the same, is that true ??
if pkhex tells me that the pokemon is legal, is the pokemon 100% safe?

i no longer have the 3ds and i only have pokemon sword shield.
for this reason I asked if it was possible to have multiple copies with pkhex of the same legendary lawyers that I could also give to my friends without incurring in unwanted ban or disappearances of the pokemon

then the best you can do is have them legal on PKHeX for SWSH after importing the mons.

I've been operating under the assumption they won't mass ban people just for receiving stuff via trade,
cause people could receive hacks from surprise trade, and they should know punish unknowing innocent people.

If you're worried, leave the track 0, then import the into HOME to have a tracker written.

ah ok so I take the pokemon, I set it as I want, I put track 00000000000, import it in pkmn home and then bring it back on sword shield, but then I can have many copies all the same with the same tracking or will they be canceled because the track will be the same?

so any pokemon, putting 0 as home tracking, becomes potentially "legal" and not bannable?
can pokemon also play it competitive with 0 as tracking or ban for this???