HOME - Original Color Magearna Event

Hello, it's me!

4 hours ago, Hello, it's me! said:

84327051_1335653143293359_7038994379263967232_o.thumb.jpg.f551529c65431a37c0484e17782605a1.jpg

is there any way to dump this or do i have to wait for the DLC and if its not there, then a possible future game that supports magearna ? 😫

How do you get that gif? I have the 890 registered and did not give it? Sorry for my ignorance

You'll need a game that supports it in order to dump it..

Also, the lv. 10 and lv. 50 variants of this has been pretty well documented, at least by me.

No idea what is the real trigger for this, or whether is it just a glitch, or perhaps device dependent.
Waiting on official results.

Context:
I completed my nat dex on launch day, don't have it. So did Joe Merrick/Serebii webmaster, and he doesn't have it.
He later went on to complete all the alternative forms in his HOME, and it didn't give him anything either.
Do note both him and I are on iOS versions. I'm curious if any of these reports came from an iOS device.
(also, we both can't see the Unown challenge)

Anyhow, here's part of what I recorded for Magearna

20 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

The Curious Case of the Nat Dex completion Magearna

Reveal hidden contents
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Invader TAK said:

I'm on Android and I can't see the Unown challenge despite having every Unown form deposited. So who knows what the deal is there.

I can see and have completed the Unown challenge.  The only challenges I don;t have completed are the one where you need to catch 30 Pokemon with each type of ball.  I even have the dex completed and I didn't get the Megearna.  I'm also on iOS so that could be causing the issue.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, theSLAYER said:

I'm interested to find out if any iOS users received the Magearna (assuming they didn't complete their dex in the first few hours of launch).
If not, we know what's the issue.

Also, it's interesting how you're an iOS user but able to see the Unown Challenge XD

I didn’t know other iOS users couldn’t see that challenge.  Also I only completed the dex this morning since someone traded me a Zacian over the GTS.

9B6E6949-6763-4A86-8621-F5C988846393.png

17 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

I'm interested to find out if any iOS users received the Magearna (assuming they didn't complete their dex in the first few hours of launch).
If not, we know what's the issue.

Also, it's interesting how you're an iOS user but able to see the Unown Challenge XD

I have an android device and just complited my national pokedex yesturday. after transfering the last pokemon from my sword game to finish the dex. I saved and exit the pokemon home app on the switch. The a coule of minutes later I open pokemon home in my android phone. I got two errors I forgot to write them down so I dont know what they were, but after the second error the app open thats when i check my gift boxed and I didnt have the magearna eather.also i check my recent transfer pokemon and aroun more than 10 were deleted. including some I transfer to complete my dex. If i check the pokedex those pokemon that got deleted are showing as register so my dex is at 890. 

I was able to complete the unown challange i see that completetd.

Edited by Jtheone1

9 minutes ago, DestroyMagnet said:

lol since these are technically legit event pokemon, will they eventually be uploaded to the event pokemon page?

Not possible until Magearna exist on some game that supports Home

Besides that, with the new Home tracker we can’t have some Pokémon that you only get through Home without tracker and can’t everyone have the same tracker

And don’t know if we can leave the tracker just blank like every other Pokémon

Edited by Qaaz

On 2/16/2020 at 4:21 PM, Qaaz said:

Not possible until Magearna exist on some game that supports Home

Besides that, with the new Home tracker we can’t have some Pokémon that you only get through Home without tracker and can’t everyone have the same tracker

And don’t know if we can leave the tracker just blank like every other Pokémon

Everyone CAN have the same tracker provided its ONE pokemon 😃  I've tested a Tracked Mewtwo on 5 Accounts and no issues.

9 hours ago, PokeChamp187 said:

Everyone CAN have the same tracker provided its ONE pokemon 😃  I've tested a Tracked Mewtwo on 5 Accounts and no issues.

Do you meant that there could be 5 mewtwos with the same trackernumber on 5 accounts? But not 1 mewtwo and 1 mew with the same tracker number?

10 hours ago, PokeChamp187 said:

8 minutes ago, Loopy said:

Do you meant that there could be 5 mewtwos with the same trackernumber on 5 accounts? But not 1 mewtwo and 1 mew with the same tracker number?

This isn't a thread for mainly tracker talk. We have other threads for that.

if by living dex, you mean every pokemon then yes, i have registered all 890 species registered in pokemon HOME

On 2/16/2020 at 1:16 AM, theSLAYER said:

I completed my nat dex on launch day,

Just now, theSLAYER said:

I'm now filling the holes in my living dex to try again.

i thought national dex and living dex are the same thing

Apparently, the conditions where "you move every mon one box to the left or right" only applies to living dex.

While your Nat dex can be completed, maybe you released or traded some mon away. Plus it's possible to complete a nat dex without a living dex.

Once I completed my living dex and did the box shift, I got my Magearna.
(My previous living dex has holes in em apparently)

I have been hearing that Ios is bugged for dex entry, I hate that my switch counts them all but mobile didn't. I did everything and still nothing. I am just gonna wait for ios to update and fix bug. Or if home gets something like pkhex to inject event, or even just a swsh update where I can gen it and transfer it to game.