READ: HOME Tracker Value

Kaphotics

On 12/19/2023 at 2:27 PM, theSLAYER said:

Even if PKHeX blocks modification of mons that bears a HOME tracker, the Sysbot can simply wipe the HOME tracker. It depends on the settings that the owner uses..

I ask about the Sysbot because I used it to evolve Hisui forms with PKHex, for example I deposited it to Dewott in Pokemon Home, I returned it to my Pokemon Violet, Dump my Dewott with sysbot, I edited it in PKHex to evolve it to Samurott Hisui, then I used the sysbot again to change the Dewott for the Samurott Hisui.

Now it is not possible because the owners, according to the sysbots of several Discord servers seem to be unable to activate the option to allow files with Home Trackers, even by changing the settings after the last update.

Edit:I have more information from the bot owners of a Discord server, it seems that currently MergeBot cannot review Home Tracker data in PKHex.

Edited by Legarad

• 3 weeks later...

So, I see that you can't change any of the immutable values, which includes like IV', so here's my scenario. I want to change the Iv's of a Hisuian Samarroutt, but I don't have a copy of Legends Arceus, (however I do have Scarlet/Violet). If I get a a Hisuian Samaroutt from trade via the Pokemon Home App, and put it into Scarlet and Violet, is there any way to change the IV's of a Legends Arceus exclusive Pokemon, or do I have to get Legends Arceus and then edited it there, then transfer it to SV the proper channels? Or are there any alternatives?? Thank you

32 minutes ago, Zujutakkies said:

So, I see that you can't change any of the immutable values, which includes like IV', so here's my scenario. I want to change the Iv's of a Hisuian Samarroutt, but I don't have a copy of Legends Arceus, (however I do have Scarlet/Violet). If I get a a Hisuian Samaroutt from trade via the Pokemon Home App, and put it into Scarlet and Violet, is there any way to change the IV's of a Legends Arceus exclusive Pokemon, or do I have to get Legends Arceus and then edited it there, then transfer it to SV the proper channels? Or are there any alternatives?? Thank you

Generate an Hisuian Samurott with origin game SV, change IVs there.

If you want to edit an Legends Arceus origin Pokemon, then you need Legends Arceus.