Poke SW/SH - Gender

YouAreReadingMyUsername

Would it be possible to change your character's gender in Pokemon Sword and Shield using PKHeX? I've already made significant progress and don't want to lose it just to switch from male to female, but at the same time I don't want the game to keep crashing on boot everytime I change the Gender value to 1 in *Object MyStatus (which probably happens due to incompatibilities with clothing.)

Thanks!

3 minutes ago, YouAreReadingMyUsername said:

Would it be possible to change your character's gender in Pokemon Sword and Shield using PKHeX? I've already made significant progress and don't want to lose it just to switch from male to female, but at the same time I don't want the game to keep crashing on boot everytime I change the Gender value to 1 in *Object MyStatus (which probably happens due to incompatibilities with clothing.)

Thanks!

could be more than that. For starters, import the MyStatus block from a female save, and import a female fashion block, and see if it works.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, theSLAYER said:

could be more than that. For starters, import the MyStatus block from a female save, and import a female fashion block, and see if it works.

Yes, it worked! Thank you! Although replacing the fashion block reset all of my clothing unlocks, meaning that not only did I have to re-buy almost everything, but I also completely lost access to the Grass & Water Gym Uniforms, since the female save didn't have them yet. Still, thanks for your help! Hopefully PKHeX will have a feature to directly edit which outfits are unlocked in the future.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...