pokemon home tracker question

Ultimacloud

what exactly does this do or how is it used ? i was trying to generate a inceneroar in pk hex but I cannot pass legality check at all .. so I am unsure how to use this new update to get the gen 7 pokemon at all.

I was trying to put they came from pokemon HOME so that I wouldnt have to say they were from usun / umoon but im not sure I am understanding how this is supposed to work help please ? thanks.

Same question here, I understand that Pokemon Home uses tracker numbers to prevent clones from passing through the service. I noticed that all my Pokemon are set to "0123456789ABCDEF." Does this mean that all my Pokemon will be flagged as clones since all of them share the same "HOME Tracker" number.

20 minutes ago, richmFTW said:

is there a specific way to clear it?  when I delete it and try to enter all 0's it only lets me add about 7 of them

If you want to clear it just put a single 0 (or as many zeros as you want to enter).

Using the entire field is fixed as of latest commit and will be in next release.

23 minutes ago, ReignOfComputer said:

If you want to clear it just put a single 0 (or as many zeros as you want to enter).

Using the entire field is fixed as of latest commit and will be in next release.

hmm ok.  does this home tracker field play a part in online trades?  I have a shiny Rowlet I was trying to trade today that wouldn't trade, but the home tracker on it is already all 0's