Shiny Solgaleo/Lunala

ItsMigu

6 hours ago, ItsMigu said:

So, you're telling me I can't trade to my friend my LEGALLY obtained Eclipse Solgaleo, but when I GEN a Shiny Ilegal Solgaleo caught with a masterball it goes through fine? Big freaking F on GameFreaks part.

so you were able to transfer your legit shinny solgaleo to pokemon home? if so can you transfer it to pokemon sword and shield?

-merged, don't multipost-

6 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

yeah,
legal shiny solgaleo/lunala blocked from any online interaction,
but hacked illegal shiny solgaleo/lunala goes this.

This is their server side issue, and this is known.

(FYI, what you posted doesn't qualify as Creative discussion, so thread moved)

hello i have a question so base on the files you provide for the shinny solgaleo and lunala to add to pokemon ultra sun and moon through pkhex. if we are using this files do they count as a legit obtain shinny solgaleo and lunala?

i ask this because I was able to add them to my ulra soon safe file. The was able to transfer them to pokebank and pokemon home. from here to my sword game. GTS snd suprice trade have them locked i get a special pokemon message. 

So does this mean they are seem by the game as legally obtain pokemon?

2 minutes ago, Jtheone1 said:

hello i have a question so base on the files you provide for the shinny solgaleo and lunala to add to pokemon ultra sun and moon through pkhex. if we are using this files do they count as a legit obtain shinny solgaleo and lunala?

i ask this because I was able to add them to my ulra soon safe file. The was able to transfer them to pokebank and pokemon home. from here to my sword game. GTS snd suprice trade have them locked i get a special pokemon message. 

So does this mean they are seem by the game as legally obtain pokemon?

Pokemon Home sees them as legitimate, but doesn't allow you to trade "Special" Pokemon.

Pokemon Sword and Shield on the otherhand is considering the event pokemon illegitimate.

Some big brain probably flip-flopped a bool somewhere, because illegal ones are ok to trade in SWSH and ironically not allowed in Pokemon Home.

Just now, Kreis said:

Pokemon Home sees them as legitimate, but doesn't allow you to trade "Special" Pokemon.

Pokemon Sword and Shield on the otherhand is considering the event pokemon illegitimate.

Some big brain probably flip-flopped a bool somewhere, because illegal ones are ok to trade in SWSH and ironically not allowed in Pokemon Home.

thank you for answering. so home sees them as legitimate. as your answer thells and a way to say is because im not able to add them to gts trade part of pokemon home right?

Now in pokemon sword and shield you say they are seem illegitimate as you answer. But if i open the y - comm in shield and try to do a suprice trade and choose my shinny solgaleo it says its  " you cant trade this pokemon in suprice trade because this pokemon is special" so does this mean it is bein seen as legitimate ?

13 minutes ago, Jtheone1 said:

But if i open the y - comm in shield and try to do a suprice trade and choose my shinny solgaleo it says its  " you cant trade this pokemon in suprice trade because this pokemon is special" so does this mean it is bein seen as legitimate ?

That's the Classic Ribbon. Same idea in all previous games.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ReignOfComputer said:

That's the Classic Ribbon. Same idea in all previous games.

thats the problem i never traded in the other games. And this is the first pokemon gam i have added pokemon with a save file or a program. so this is why i have this question. as they answer pokemon home seen to see it as legitimite as legal.

but what about sword and shield? 

you say is the ribbon but hw do i know if its seeing the pokemon as legal or iligal?

thanks again. like i mention im new to trading so i just want to know.

Edited by Jtheone1

2 minutes ago, Jtheone1 said:

you say is the ribbon but hw do i know if its seeing the pokemon as legal or iligal> 

you don't. All you need to know is if the origins of the mon is legit (or hacked to be legal), then it is legal.

If their server incorrectly flags it as illegal, that isn't our problem, as it is server side,
You could try to join online raids, and see if you get kicked out of the raid. That's a good indicator.

1 minute ago, theSLAYER said:

you don't. All you need to know is if the origins of the mon is legit (or hacked to be legal), then it is legal.

If their server incorrectly flags it as illegal, that isn't our problem, as it is server side,
You could try to join online raids, and see if you get kicked out of the raid. That's a good indicator.

thank you. so based on your answer they are legal. thanks i just wanted to make sure. also thanks for the help. since i download the shinny solgaleo and lunala from the file you uploaded.