Checks associated with events or forms

theSLAYER

@Kaphotics some additional checks needs to be added.

Specimen A

image.png

Game received was Moon.

It's this event:

Specimen B

Spoiler

image.png

But it's an Alolan Meowth.. From Alola

Specimen C

Spoiler

image.png

It appears HOME events are not handled.

So far:
All TID and OT are variable, OT gen also variable (depends on selected avatar),
Language is variable,
PID, EC, SID must be 0
All IVs 20.
Fateful Encounter checked.

With the exception of Pikachu (for TID, OT, OT gen):
OT HOME
SID 3001
TID 200212
OT Gen Male
(I uploaded a copy to our forums too)

edit: I saw your note on fake WC8 needs to be made. okays.

Specimen D

Spoiler

image.png

Transferred a Mime Jr then evolved it in SWSH. This error occurred.
(present level is 24, and it has Mimic. Cause evolved in-game)

This error doesn't appear to occur for FireRed Koffing that evolved into Galar Weezing.

Case A: Gen8 doesn't have alolan evolution methods, so it fails to reverse evolve it to the base form. Need to figure out how to handle these alolan-only evolutions...

Case B: Fixed https://github.com/kwsch/PKHeX/commit/f62b6e33f3934da86ecc238c6ee798d6abc838a6

Case C: It's more like a Wonder Card since it has a fixed OT/ID, kinda like Magearna and Ash's Greninja. The EC and PID are set to zero, so I'd have to have some special logic if we decide to treat it as a (fake) mystery gift. I can also add another type, but idk how different future HOME gifts will be.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kaphotics said:

Case A: Gen8 doesn't have alolan evolution methods, so it fails to reverse evolve it to the base form. Need to figure out how to handle these alolan-only evolutions...

Case B: Fixed https://github.com/kwsch/PKHeX/commit/f62b6e33f3934da86ecc238c6ee798d6abc838a6

Case C: It's more like a Wonder Card since it has a fixed OT/ID, kinda like Magearna and Ash's Greninja. The EC and PID are set to zero, so I'd have to have some special logic if we decide to treat it as a (fake) mystery gift. I can also add another type, but idk how different future HOME gifts will be.

Thanks for the update! I guess you missed my specimen D that was added in a few minutes ago.

I've already made the fake wonder cards for those (and sent the request to Sabresite) so waiting for him to get back on that one.
So far all HOME gifts have PID EC 0, so hopefully that remains a thing and not further complicates things..

Also not all gifts have fixed OT/ID, only the Pikachu :/