PKHeX 20.02.14

ReignOfComputer

10 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

provide the text of the error in a spoiler

Here's the error

Spoiler

System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'PKHeX.WinForms.Main' threw an exception. ---> System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'PKHeX.Core.GameInfo' threw an exception. ---> System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: '!!0[] System.Array.Empty()'.
   at PKHeX.Core.Util.LoadStringList(String file, String txt)
   at PKHeX.Core.Util.GetStringList(String fileName)
   at PKHeX.Core.Util.GetStringList(String fileName, String lang2char, String type)
   at PKHeX.Core.GameStrings..ctor(String l)
   at PKHeX.Core.GameInfo.GetStrings(Int32 index)
   at PKHeX.Core.GameInfo.GetStrings(String lang)
   at PKHeX.Core.GameInfo..cctor()
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at PKHeX.WinForms.Main..cctor()
   at PKHeX.WinForms.Main.set_HaX(Boolean value)
   at PKHeX.WinForms.Main.FormLoadInitialSettings(String[] args, Boolean& showChangelog, Boolean& BAKprompt)
   at PKHeX.WinForms.Main..ctor()
   at PKHeX.WinForms.Program.Main()
System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: '!!0[] System.Array.Empty()'.
   at PKHeX.WinForms.WinFormsTranslator.GetTranslationFile(String lang)
   at PKHeX.WinForms.WinFormsTranslator.GetContext(String lang)
   at PKHeX.WinForms.ErrorWindow..ctor(String lang)
   at PKHeX.WinForms.ErrorWindow.ShowErrorDialog(String friendlyMessage, Exception ex, Boolean allowContinue)
   at PKHeX.WinForms.Program.CurrentDomain_UnhandledException(Object sender, UnhandledExceptionEventArgs e)

6 hours ago, Shiranui97 said:

Here's the error

Hide contents

System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'PKHeX.WinForms.Main' threw an exception. ---> System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'PKHeX.Core.GameInfo' threw an exception. ---> System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: '!!0[] System.Array.Empty()'.
   at PKHeX.Core.Util.GetStringList(String fileName)
   at PKHeX.Core.Util.GetStringList(String fileName, String lang2char, String type)
   at PKHeX.Core.GameStrings..ctor(String l)
   at PKHeX.Core.GameInfo.GetStrings(Int32 index)
   at PKHeX.Core.GameInfo.GetStrings(String lang)
   at PKHeX.Core.GameInfo..cctor()
   at PKHeX.WinForms.Main..cctor()
   at PKHeX.WinForms.Main.set_HaX(Boolean value)
   at PKHeX.WinForms.Main.FormLoadInitialSettings(String[] args, Boolean& showChangelog, Boolean& BAKprompt)
   at PKHeX.WinForms.Main..ctor()
   at PKHeX.WinForms.Program.Main()
System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: '!!0[] System.Array.Empty()'.
   at PKHeX.WinForms.WinFormsTranslator.GetTranslationFile(String lang)
   at PKHeX.WinForms.WinFormsTranslator.GetContext(String lang)
   at PKHeX.WinForms.ErrorWindow..ctor(String lang)
   at PKHeX.WinForms.ErrorWindow.ShowErrorDialog(String friendlyMessage, Exception ex, Boolean allowContinue)
   at PKHeX.WinForms.Program.CurrentDomain_UnhandledException(Object sender, UnhandledExceptionEventArgs e)

https://projectpokemon.org/home/forums/topic/40006-issues-with-pkhex-read-this-first-swsh-update/

1 hour ago, ThatWeirdGirl said:

How do I use this? Does it go on the 3ds, do you have to somehow use a computer, what?

PKHeX is to be used on your computer. It needs a device (3DS or Switch, for example), that is capable of decrypting and dumping saves.

Then, PKHeX reads that save file and shows you nice things.

• Thanks 1
  • Ditto 1

On 2/18/2020 at 8:09 AM, theSLAYER said:

You need a way to obtain an decrypted file from your save, then re-encrypt it to load back into sky3DS.

I advice you to get CFW for your 3DS, since decrypting and re-encrypting saves typically require CFW and homebrew apps,
which isn't supported by sky3DS, if I'm not mistaken.

Thanks for reply!

Is the CFW easy to use? Or should i probably just get another flashcard like R4 to start off with?
Seem like there is no sky3ds ready-made save files to download directly from the web..

5 minutes ago, kinya88 said:

Thanks for reply!

Is the CFW easy to use? Or should i probably just get another flashcard like R4 to start off with?
Seem like there is no sky3ds ready-made save files to download directly from the web..

CFW is easy to use (at least for me), and yes, you'll probably need to get a compatible NDS flashcart for boot9hax.

We don't have that, because for sky3DS, I believe that every save is encrypted based on the private header of the game; it's the same as an actual cart.
Given the wide variety of private headers out there, there is simply no way we can encrypt the saves to match every private header out there.

It is a lot simpler to provide decrypted saves that works for everyone, then let them deal with the encrypting.
As a matter of fact, people may not know it, but using JSKM or Checkpoint deals with the encrypting while importing the save.

1 hour ago, Akenji said:

Hello, sorry to bother you but what does that mean : "Current handler cannot be past gen OT for transfered specimen" ? Because I want these new legendaries pokemon

The mon that you transferred (in this case, mons caught in past generations) cannot have the same OT as your present save.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello good, first of all I apologize for my English.
I had a doubt for a long time, and it is, if there is any way to modify the records of the pokeathlon or if they are working on it, it is just curiosity, I have been wanting to know for a long time if it was possible to mess around a bit, I love his work is great, greetings and thank you very much

On 2/13/2020 at 11:58 PM, RafaelXYX said:

mew from pokeball plus need the classic ribbon ?

excuse me, why I can't cheat the pokeball or item although I can add the pokemon from this cheat. told me what neccesary to get item from this cheat. Now I'm in route school