PKHeX 20.02.14

ReignOfComputer

4 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

we don't work for the maintenance staff of HOME, so who knows what would be legal for the long run to them.

If you're going by FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF1, you are probably intending to steal the tracker from one of the files I uploaded.

at the very least, it's not 0 of all Fs.

would it be a good idea to steal the home trackers yall are using instead of copying our own? for ban risk? or probably dont worry about it

8 minutes ago, bigbangatk said:

would it be a good idea to steal the home trackers yall are using instead of copying our own? for ban risk? or probably dont worry about it

since we don't work for them, we don't know what advice would or wouldn't lead to bans.

either use your own (and release the donor) or steal it, or randomly make up some. Your call.

We don't even know whether they track the trackers..

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ReignOfComputer said:

If I understand Kaph correctly, any Pokemon entering Home that doesn't already have a tracker (0000....) will be assigned one.

Does that mean from gen 8 and gen 7? or from gen 7 only?

what i mean is if we gen the mons without tracker and inject it to sword shield, and then move it to home then sword again, would that work?

I'm glad that the Missing Home tracker doesn't fire up for mons caught in the game lol - a silly mistake on my part!

Also, I believe it should be said that PkHex is (obviously) going to flag as illegal the Gift Mons from HOME. Just throwing it out there before the inevitable thread "OMG Y IZ MY HOME GIFT ILEGAL"

I saw someone who can use PKhex to edit his game while playing the game? Like he will add 1 pokemon in the storage using Pkhex and it will automatically appear on the storage while playing. He didn't need to export save file it just automatically appear there wireless, What mod or app is that?

16 minutes ago, Sun520 said:

I saw someone who can use PKhex to edit his game while playing the game? Like he will add 1 pokemon in the storage using Pkhex and it will automatically appear on the storage while playing. He didn't need to export save file it just automatically appear there wireless, What mod or app is that?

How would that even work considering PkHex is used on PC and the game is played on switch?

23 minutes ago, Sun520 said:

Sounds like what Kurt was talking about here:

Sorry I’m new I read the whole 2 pages but I still don’t understand the home thing yet. My question can I use pkhex to create mons than send them to home than sword/shield. I own Pokémon sword and a patched I don’t have a 3ds or poke bank. Thanks for any info

23 hours ago, ReignOfComputer said:

Gen 8 -> Home -> Gen 8 also assigns a tracker. As long as it touches Home.

To clarify, if you generate a non-gen8 pokemon like (Celebi, Mewtwo, Nekrozma) in SwSh without a tracker... Does uploading it to home still add a tracker or flag it as illegal? Since there was discussion about how these pokemon should already have trackers since they can only come from home?

Edited by 00ACW

3 hours ago, 00ACW said:

To clarify, if you generate a non-gen8 pokemon like (Celebi, Mewtwo, Nekrozma) in SwSh without a tracker... Does uploading it to home still add a tracker or flag it as illegal? Since there was discussion about how these pokemon should already have trackers since they can only come from home?

HOME legality checks appear to be a bit flimsy

On 2/15/2020 at 12:26 PM, Dark_Ansem said:

HOME legality checks appear to be a bit flimsy

After doing more research, I've heard it seemed fine to just move any pokemon with no tracker ID (all 0's) and it gets assigned a random one.

Hi guys, i would like to check if there is any way to edit a (ultra moon) sav file using pokehex?
Understood that the sav file for sky3ds is too big for pokehex to load. 

My plan is to create my own Pokémon and save them in Pokémon home. Hope you guys can help. 

Thanks!