Jump to content

Pk8 Files - the new transfer pokemon (35+)


richmFTW
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hi all, I put together a RAR file of the new transfer pokemon for those that can gen them into their save file.  Most show as legal although a few of them are still flagged as illegal (Solgaleo, Lunala, Necrozma, the ones we know are still not valid online).  Remember to use at your own risk.  If anyone manages to make the illegal ones legal again, host up the pk8 file so I can grab it.  Thanks and enjoy.

(files illegal, wrong origin game and lcoations, removed)

  • Like 2
  • Teary-Eyed 1
  • Ditto 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, richmFTW said:

Hi all, I put together a RAR file of the new transfer pokemon for those that can gen them into their save file.  Most show as legal although a few of them are still flagged as illegal (Solgaleo, Lunala, Necrozma, the ones we know are still not valid online).  Remember to use at your own risk.  If anyone manages to make the illegal ones legal again, host up the pk8 file so I can grab it.  Thanks and enjoy.

(removed)

is this tradable online?

 

updated :

it is tradable online

--merged--

Another update, the Lunala from your files can't be traded. I did some tweak and it's now tradable.

File below, as usual use at your own risk.

(file probably illegal, also removed)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Erm why is the Encryption Constant for the "fixed Lunala" 0? That really shouldn't be the case..

And the Lunala in the original zip by OP has wrong origin game and location.
image.png

I'll be removing these files, as OP's zip contains illegal files.

 

Anyhow, I personally got files that transferred just fine, but I have some concerns for some of them. Will upload those some time later.

edit: These were injected mostly into Ultra Moon (Meltan and Melmetal into LGP), then transferred from Bank to HOME.
I am concerned about some saying "Country not in 3DS region", but they were legal for Gen 7, so what is up with that? ><
(removed)

Pretty sure you can deal with the evolved forms of the base forms..


Also, if you need Bulbasaur or Squirtle, do note that the HOME ones are uploaded here.

edit: You can get the transfers here:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

Erm why is the Encryption Constant for the "fixed Lunala" 0? That really shouldn't be the case..

And the Lunala in the original zip by OP has wrong origin game and location.
image.png

I'll be removing these files, as OP's zip contains illegal files.

 

Anyhow, I personally got files that transferred just fine, but I have some concerns for some of them. Will upload those some time later.

edit: These were injected mostly into Ultra Moon (Meltan and Melmetal into LGP), then transferred from Bank to HOME.
I am concerned about some saying "Country not in 3DS region", but they were legal for Gen 7, so what is up with that? ><
(removed)

Pretty sure you can deal with the evolved forms of the base forms..


Also, if you need Bulbasaur or Squirtle, do note that the HOME ones are uploaded here.

Yes it says that too and idk whats up with that, it is tradable though. Thank you so much for the correction!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, makiboy said:

All works but zera cant trade but thanks for this. BTW do you have a data for Shiny Solga and Luna? 

 

Ow If you need some files for other Shiny's and Tradable zera i can give you :)

i do have tradable shiny solga below. I have the tradable zera too but im curious if shiny zera is possible to trade? because last time i try it says there's something wrong with my pokemon lol

also if you have tradable shiny cosmog, i would like to download it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, pkmfan said:

Shiny Lunala and Solgaleo aren't working? Worked fine in the last gen with the event. Are they not allowed in gen 8?

read:

11 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

that only affects GTS and surprise/wonder trades.
I've said this many times already, but the Shiny Solgaleo and Shiny Lunala lockout isn't just trades, but online raids as well.

It's a server side issue.

 

6 hours ago, Ehdgur said:

also if you have tradable shiny cosmog, i would like to download it

Once again, I removed your file cause it is a illegal copy. Stop creating illegal files.

You made the US encounter Solgaleo shiny, but NONE of the Solgeleo or Lunala that you can catch in game can be shiny.
 

edit: The latest version of PKHeX is out, do download them.
Tho, I don't think it supports HOME events yet.

Anyway transferred files are here:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/17/2020 at 9:06 AM, Orel_Seb said:

Hey ! Zeraora exchangeable legit ;)

(removed)

 

1. Not "legit", legal at best.
2. These files are clearly MY uploads. I've since uploaded them onto our site somewhere else. No need to repost them here.
3. No need to double post. Just edit the information into your latest unanswered post. I removed your double post.

  • Proud 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Le 13/02/2020 à 23:29, THESLAYER a déclaré:

Oui. J'ai essayé, donc je sais. mais cela ne s'applique pas aux totems qui peuvent être envoyés à la banque. (certains ne peuvent pas être déposés)

 

 

15 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

1. Pas "légitime", au mieux légal.
2. Ces fichiers sont clairement MES téléchargements. Je les ai depuis téléchargés sur notre site ailleurs. Pas besoin de les republier ici.
3. Pas besoin de doubler le poste. Modifiez simplement les informations dans votre dernier message sans réponse. J'ai supprimé votre double message.

Where???

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...