restore my pokemon bank save data after moving to pokemon home using 3ds save managers

simplementejoel

I was thinking about doing this myself. Backup my UltraMoon save, send all my mons to Pokebank (with this free month), and transfer them to Home, and then restore my UM backup. But I'm a little reticent, since I don't know the chances of getting my 3DS banned from online because of this.

@theSLAYER What do you think? High chances of getting the 3DS banned? If so, can the Nintendo Account linked to the Bank get banned, and my non-cfw Switch because of this?

17 minutes ago, north said:

I was thinking about doing this myself. Backup my UltraMoon save, send all my mons to Pokebank (with this free month), and transfer them to Home, and then restore my UM backup. But I'm a little reticent, since I don't know the chances of getting my 3DS banned from online because of this.

@theSLAYER What do you think? High chances of getting the 3DS banned? If so, can the Nintendo Account linked to the Bank get banned, and my non-cfw Switch because of this?

If you're restoring 3DS game saves, and not tinkering with Bank itself, you should be safe. I've done that countless times in the past