Question about Pokemon Home transfers

orbicmoon

7 minutes ago, Dark_Ansem said:

I was asking you, I probably misunderstood

I'm not sure if the present version of PKHeX emulated transfers properly. It might miss some hidden values that HOME may perform during transfer.

After all, PKHeX was made before HOME comes out. Just use the files that we've uploaded.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

I'm not sure if the present version of PKHeX emulated transfers properly. It might miss some hidden values that HOME may perform during transfer.

After all, PKHeX was made before HOME comes out. Just use the files that we've uploaded.

Assuming they are legal ofc.

I don't know about others, but the one I uploaded were transferred by me personally.
Given they were legal on UM, no reason a transfer would make them illegal.

(Logically, the only reason they wouldn't be legal after a transfer is.. they weren't legal to begin with).

Here: https://projectpokemon.org/home/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=42582

2 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

Non conosco altri, ma quello che ho caricato è stato trasferito da me personalmente.
Dato che erano legali sulla messaggistica unificata, nessun motivo li avrebbe resi illegali.

(Logicamente, l'unica ragione per cui non sarebbero legali dopo un trasferimento è ... non erano legali all'inizio).

Qui: https://projectpokemon.org/home/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=42582

thanks a lot!

so are all the pokemon in this folder legit? do not risk ban to put them in the switch and trade them to my friend? (is possible change the nick in game?)

besides these pokemon is it possible to have others or are these all possible currently?

10 hours ago, Cerberus86 said:

Anyone else noticing that Home is stripping locations off foreign Pokemon imported from 3DS games, I had a few Japanese Pokemon but they have defaulted to English.

maybe the mon's language wasn't Japanese to begin with??

It happens when a mon was English, then you evolved it on a Japanese game and it gained a Japanese nickname.
However, the language byte is still tagged ENG.
Thus, HOME probably fixed the nickname, and made it English.

The same thing occurs with Transporter>Bank: Any mon without nickname flag will be reassigned the nickname based on language byte, if the name doesn't match.

25 minutes ago, HTAstros said:

So I transferred a few that were pkhexed from Bank into HOME successfully then moved them over to one of my boxes in Shield. But when I open the game the Pokemon arnt there, nor are they in the HOME box anymore. Any idea what’s up?

maybe a HOME glitch. who knows really.

On 2/13/2020 at 11:49 PM, theSLAYER said:

maybe the mon's language wasn't Japanese to begin with??

It happens when a mon was English, then you evolved it on a Japanese game and it gained a Japanese nickname.
However, the language byte is still tagged ENG.
Thus, HOME probably fixed the nickname, and made it English.

The same thing occurs with Transporter>Bank: Any mon without nickname flag will be reassigned the nickname based on language byte, if the name doesn't match.

maybe a HOME glitch. who knows really.

No I had a Japaneese region Ditto from Pokemon Sun, when I uploaded it to pokemon bank and transfered it across to Pokemon Home and then into my Sheild game, it removed the Japanese marker from it. Now he is english.

Edited by Cerberus86

47 minutes ago, Cerberus86 said:

No I had a Japaneese region Ditto from Pokemon Sun, when I uploaded it to pokemon bank and transfered it across to Pokemon Home and then into my Sheild game, it removed the Japanese marker from it. Now he is english.

Do you have the file or screenshot from before it was sent, and a file or screenshot from after it was sent? If so, put them in a spoiler and upload them.