I just broke my arm.

Minamimoto

You broke your arm and your not in the emergency room, aren't you in a lot of pain? You should really go get your arm checked. =/

And make sure it's in the right placement, otherwise your body will ignore it and throw a lot of calcium in the gap.

How did you break your Arm while riding your Bike, i fell of my bike thousands of times,

(It's not my fault my dog runs crazy while the leash is tied on) did you fall off, then a car ran over your arm?

Anywho i will be like everyone else, and say, "Hope you have a speedy recovery"

never mind i changed my mind, i will say....*Thinks* *Idea* don't break your arm again.

which hospital/emergency place did you go to

i got into a car accident a few years back, went to the hospital and was stuck there for half a day just to get my x-rays

by the way are you wearing a cast of some sort

hope you feal better soon

Yeowch! I sure hope you feel better soon. I did something similar once. When I was 6, I fell off my bike, but I didn't break my arm. Just dislocated an elbow - permanently. :eek:

Liez.

Pics or it didn't happen ;P

• 1 year later...

I know that breaking your arm is no fun, and me being born with a broken collarbone is no comparison, esp. since I I have no memory over that period of my life. I know that my arm had to be pinned to my clothes, when someone was holding me, and that my arm had to be pinned to the crib, when I was in the crib.

I wish you a speedy recoveryand that it gets well soon. I also hope that it will not be too itchy.

IFZDvFRO1GuD1FuDz

Edited by Tracy1969able