Editing Raid Den Pokemon

ThatsTrivialTTV

2 hours ago, Javok said:

Hi, I'm trying to get the toxtricity with this method, but when i import my savefie to the game the den still empty, I set the flag in 2 and dentype 5, i change the seed to get the one i want, but still empty 

did you import all 4 files? (pretty sure I gave you this answer somewhere else, yet you decided to repost it here)

Given that you asked for more details elsewhere, the 4 files regarding event raids are as described here:

You can download the 4 files on our event gallery. (We don't have the Toxtricity file, as it hasn't been released as per time of writing)

It's out to the public now anyway..

Slayer - is the any tutorials for pknx and Rom hacking, so I can host mewtwo etc?

I won't actually go inking but use it over lan-play ad I don't really trust online. Plus chaosPKM is getting a lot of attention from mainstream media..

On 2/1/2020 at 9:50 PM, Kaphotics said:

- Dump the distribution raids

- Hex edit the distribution raids

- inject the distribution raids

- make your raid dens use the distribution raids (event).

- enjoy

Anywhere I could get a more in-depth tutorial? 

Ok i load PkHex and then go into Block Data, I then change the block key to KnormalEncount (event raids).

It then has Block key : AD9DFA6A length 000023D4

But when i go to export the block and open it in HxD it only has the first 3 values of the first column with data, the rest of the .bin is 00 

Which from seeing the previous screen shots of the app, you both posted, there is a lot more data then that.

Anyone know why?

Edited by Ferdy878

13 minutes ago, Ferdy878 said:

Ok i load PkHex and then go into Block Data, I then change the block key to KnormalEncount (event raids).

It then has Block key : AD9DFA6A length 000023D4

But when i go to export the block and open it in HxD it only has the first 3 values of the first column with data, the rest of the .bin is 00 

Which from seeing the previous screen shots of the app, you both posted, there is a lot more data then that.

Anyone know why?

I can only surmise you've never connected to Mystery Gift servers or connected online before?

Ok thanks Slayer I have worked it all out now, can understand the offset and hex conversion. 

2 things I am stuck on I know the force square shiny is 02. Just wondering what the catch rate is? Is it straight percent? So I put 99 and it's 99% or does that have to be converted to hexadecimal as well? 

The second thing is can I control the IV's? Or is that just that normal 5 star so 4-5 perfect IV's?

28 minutes ago, Ferdy878 said:

Ok thanks Slayer I have worked it all out now, can understand the offset and hex conversion. 

2 things I am stuck on I know the force square shiny is 02. Just wondering what the catch rate is? Is it straight percent? So I put 99 and it's 99% or does that have to be converted to hexadecimal as well? 

The second thing is can I control the IV's? Or is that just that normal 5 star so 4-5 perfect IV's?

Don't know if catch rate is there. It may be there, or maybe they used species rate preprogrammed. Unclear.

Next, I don't see information of the IVs being controllable. I've seen reports that it's not star related, but rather set per species, so maybe it's that.

Just now, theSLAYER said:

If you are referring to Chance%, that is not catch rate. That is randroll. (probability of it appearing in your den)

of course makes sense and is that hex decimal as well?? and do the 6 5* mon have to equal 100% combined or can they all be 100%

Thanks so much

So checked some values for chance and going off the species mentioned on the first page 1260 08 it was 12F0 02 and the value was 0A which i converted back to decimal which is 10.

All clicking thanks..

Edited by Ferdy878

In PKHeX, raid editing, insert a seed that is 4 frames away, as opposed to a seed that immediately lands a shiny. 

There are various raid calculators out there that can generate the seed, I use Leanny’s plugin.

Read through this tutorial, as part of it contains seed calculation.

if you know which frame would result in a shiny (call x that frame), simply show frames from [x-4] to [x], then copy over the seed that is the first value (the seed generated for the x-4)

On 2/9/2020 at 2:06 AM, PokeChamp187 said:

I've tested it and it seems that players that join are kicked except me. Also It shows a pokeball LOL. How is he getting it to fully function? o.O

Pokemon Sword & Shield have a limited legality check in the game. When it detects an ILLEGAL Pokemon, the 2D Sprite is replaced with a 2D Sprite for a "BLACK POKEBALL" symbol.

TLDR: You do not know what you are doing and probably should not be messing with it if you don't understand the basics.

Just a tip for anyone trying to use leanny's plugin make sure you create a plugin folder in your pkhex directory and put the .dll in that. Then the bit that most get stuck on right click the .dll file and select properties and tick unblock at the bottom of the general tab.

It does state this on the github but most miss it..

Edited by Ferdy878

On 2/2/2020 at 5:20 PM, Kaphotics said:

pkNX already supports editing ROM raids. No need to hex edit.

So when i load up my RomFs and ExeFs in pkNX and then i go into raids i can dump the den i want, then i get the txt files in the dumps folder. How to i edit these and inject them back into the rom??

4 hours ago, Ferdy878 said:

So when i load up my RomFs and ExeFs in pkNX and then i go into raids i can dump the den i want, then i get the txt files in the dumps folder. How to i edit these and inject them back into the rom??

There's a Raid button in the main window.

On 2/14/2020 at 3:40 AM, Kaphotics said:

There's a Raid button in the main window.

Yup I go into that then it brings up the list of dens and then there is a dump and save button. Just not sure how to edit and inject back in.

After importing the 4 files i load your normal encounter program and it shows everything fine but when i go into Leanny's plugin and click on the specific den that i have modified for an event, I get the following error. 

It also reverts back to milcrey when in game as well

image.png.134f6f7109850e564fd7be8e0a5fab0f.png

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, AliceTheAlice said:

@theSLAYER
Have you identified the "UNCATCHABLE" flag yet? Seems Mewtwo is not allowed to be caught... I don't recall seeing in your app anything about a can't be caught flag.

was a Mewtwo generated by editing event raids or ROM hacking standard raids?
Tho I assume editing either wouldn't create a "cannot be caught flag", if the edits were focused on the species only.