PKHex Form Argument Update - How to Fix Form argument is too low for current form.

DatCheezeGuy

Just updated PKHex to its newest update. With the update a new Legality check was added: "Form Argument legality checks. Alcremie, Runerigus, Yamask, Hoopa, and Furfrou." So I was raid checking to get shiny milcery gmax, and i saw the my Shiny Competitive breed Runerigus was marked as Illegal. I checked the Error and i was given the error message: "Invalid: Form argument is too low for current form. It was super confusing and there is no info online right now that I can find on how to fix this. Anyone got any idea how I can get around this problem

Capture.PNG

Edited by DatCheezeGuy
Added Image

14 minutes ago, DatCheezeGuy said:

Just updated PKHex to its newest update. With the update a new Legality check was added: "Form Argument legality checks. Alcremie, Runerigus, Yamask, Hoopa, and Furfrou." So I was raid checking to get shiny milcery gmax, and i saw the my Shiny Competitive breed Runerigus was marked as Illegal. I checked the Error and i was given the error message: "Invalid: Form argument is too low for current form. It was super confusing and there is no info online right now that I can find on how to fix this. Anyone got any idea how I can get around this problem

Capture.PNG

I'm assuming that Runerigus wasn't met in raids.

Runerigus from evolved Yamask requires at least 49 damage done to it, in order to evolve.
In other words, Runerigus that isn't from raids cannot have 0 in that value. (which is that box below Relaxed)

[this topic was brought up last week]

• Amazed 1

• 8 months later...