Pokemon SwSh - Ribbons/Marks bug?

McgNug

Hello all. I am trying to put a Jittery Mark on my Antique form, wild caught shiny Sinistea. My goal is to make the game announce 'Sinistea the Anxious' when I throw it out into battle.

The problem is, I notice that the mark disappears every single time I click save (In the Ribbons list). It just won't stay by itself. I tried every single mark, and none disappeared like Jittery did so I assumed the Jittery mark might have been impossible for Sinistea. However, I got the Jittery Mark to stay - ONLY after I also checked the Smiley Mark. I tried every single mark+ribbon, and noticed Jittery stays then. Then I narrowed it down to it disappearing when I uncheck the Smiley Mark.

Are two marks on a wild pokemon even possible, or have been observed before? Is this a bug? It doesn't seem like only these two marks would be linked to each other like this on purpose. Please let me know if i'm missing something. Thanks.

If you're unsure what I mean, Marks give pokemon 'titles' when they're thrown into battle. Here's more info:
https://www.serebii.net/swordshield/marks.shtml

EDIT: More info.
When I have both marks: Once I unclick Jittery mark(and keep Smiley), both marks remain. Once I unclick Smiley mark(and try to keep Jittery) and save, both marks disappear. 
When I have no marks: Once I click Jittery mark and save, it disappears(doesnt apply). Once I click only Smiley mark w/ a blank slate and save, I get both Jittery and Smiley mark without touching Jittery.

Edited by McgNug