How do I move save to new profile switch?

Mishimeow

Is it possible to take my save file from my second account on my switch and upload it to my main profile which has an active nintendo switch account?

Ideally I would be moving my main and secondary to my pc, then paste the secondary to my main profile.

Is this possible?

If so, is it as simple as copying my second save file into the first save folder?

Using checkpoint btw

Thanks

edit: I was considering testing it myself but won't be home for a while and didn't want to break anything so I thought I'd ask :)

`hey @Mishimeow, don't multipost. If no one replied you yet, just edit the info into your latest post :3.

Now, is your secondary Switch CFW'd? In any case, you can share the profile locally with your main Switch,
then move the save over to your primary Switch, then use Checkpoint to dump the save,
then move the save back to your secondary Switch.

As long as you are offline while dumping via Homebrew, it *probably* is fine, but I don't know what the risks entails, as your primary Switch might have illegal themes, piracy etc etc.

• 2 weeks later...