[Resolved] Input file is too large ...

Daimoshkaahl

3 minutes ago, nicosop said:

I've the same problem and I downloaded the new file a few minutes ago.

Screenshot (2).png

What are you editing?
Are you sure you're using the new PKHeX file? The new PKHeX file fixed importing blocks for me (and thus able to open the save.)

Consider clearing the cache of your browser, before you perform the redownload.

1 minute ago, theSLAYER said:

What are you editing?
Are you sure you're using the new PKHeX file? The new PKHeX file fixed importing blocks for me (and thus able to open the save.)

Consider clearing the cache of your browser, before you perform the redownload.

I'm editing the "main" file of Pokemon Sword. I can't understand how to resolve this issue.

Just now, nicosop said:

I'm editing the "main" file of Pokemon Sword. I can't understand how to resolve this issue.

Yes I figured you were editing Pokemon Sword, but no that was not what was I asking.

To be more clear: Editing Pokemon itself? Editing Items? Importing Blocks? What were you editing?

Anyway, you won't be able to "fix" the file it it's already corrupt. (ie the too big file)
you gotta restart your edits on a copy of the file that isn't corrupt, then let us know if you're able to reopen the file after you save it.

22 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

Yes I figured you were editing Pokemon Sword, but no that was not what was I asking.

To be more clear: Editing Pokemon itself? Editing Items? Importing Blocks? What were you editing?

Anyway, you won't be able to "fix" the file it it's already corrupt. (ie the too big file)
you gotta restart your edits on a copy of the file that isn't corrupt, then let us know if you're able to reopen the file after you save it.

I've done! Thank you :)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, nicosop said:

I've tried to open backup file

Screenshot (5).png

If you didn't modify the backup (I'm under the impression that most people don't cause there's no reason too), the backup can be opened by PKHeX.

Also, you didn't send it, when I told you to upload the file.
In any case, if the backup and main cannot be opened (assumingly you edited it and they ended up corrupted), then use a different backup.

If you didn't modify the backup (I'm under the impression that most people don't cause there's no reason too), the backup can be opened by PKHeX.

Also, you didn't send it, when I told you to upload the file.
In any case, if the backup and main cannot be opened (assumingly you edited it and they ended up corrupted), then use a different backup.

And which backup do I have to use? Can I use the backup in the "bak" folder?

while the backup doesn't load, the main does on my end.
image.png

Rename the main to backup in your folder, then you can insert it into checkpoint and restore it.

I'll try. I'm sorry if I don't upload the files, but i didn't understand :(

I’ve copied main file to the folder and I renamed it into “backup”; I’ve copied main file too, I restored with Checkpoint, but it still doesn’t work

Spoiler

F41D6BA5-50D3-4E18-98BC-016C1CC7B68E.jpeg

25 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

the main is fine.
You can restore it back into your game, since the main is fine.
Make a copy of main, rename it to backup, then place all of them into the folder on checkpoint.

I forgot to quote, sorry