What is the proper way to redeem Eon Ticket?

Cloud9Skywalker

I have never done this before. I came across a point in the ORAS walkthrough that mentions if I have an Eon Ticket, a key item that can be obtained through StreetPass, I can make a return trip to catch the other Eon Pokémon.  I have just returned from Southern Island and have obtained the Mega Bracelet. What is the most proper way to obtain and redeem the Eon Ticket so I can do this event? Thank-you!

19 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

We have a tutorial section. You can use that to guide you in loading wonder cards.

After searching Project Pokémon, I encountered three different files this (event gallery), this (in-game series) and this (in-game series). In my story arch I just caught Latios, I have OR. Do I go with the Latias (in-game series) file? How do I know which one is the right one?

5 hours ago, Cloud9Skywalker said:

After searching Project Pokémon, I encountered three different files this (event gallery), this (in-game series) and this (in-game series). In my story arch I just caught Latios, I have OR. Do I go with the Latias (in-game series) file? How do I know which one is the right one?

If you're injecting the Wonder Card, that is considered an event file, and event files are in our event gallery.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Cloud9Skywalker said:

Thanks, all of this helped. Now that it's injected into my game cart, is it possible and how do I share the Eon Ticket online?

I don't know if the 3DS service for Nintendo Online still works, but if the Streetpass function is on, just close the 3DS (leave it at sleep), and it should auto share it with people who go online as well. You can't target who to share it with, tho.

• Thanks 1