all the pokemon

Alpha1wolf

1 hour ago, Alpha1wolf said:

How do we get all the hidden pokemon in sword and shield?  I mean  like this ones encoded in that haven't come out yet or even the ones that will come out with the dlc?  

Unless you add the 35 Pokemon currently unavailable into your save using PKHeX which could cause your Switch to be band, you'll have to wait until next month when Pokemon HOME comes out.  For the DLC Pokemon you'll have to wait until June for the first set and then November for the second set.  I recommend just wait until HOME comes out to get the 35 that are currently in the game since February isn't that far off and it's a short month so you won't have to wait long for HOME.

6 hours ago, Alpha1wolf said:

How do we get all the hidden pokemon in sword and shield?  I mean  like this ones encoded in that haven't come out yet or even the ones that will come out with the dlc?  

Legitimately? They're not out yet. Maybe they'll be released for HOME. We wouldn't know until they legitimately allow it.

Illegally? Hack it in.

13 hours ago, Poke J said:

Unless you add the 35 Pokemon currently unavailable into your save using PKHeX which could cause your Switch to be band, you'll have to wait until next month when Pokemon HOME comes out.  For the DLC Pokemon you'll have to wait until June for the first set and then November for the second set.  I recommend just wait until HOME comes out to get the 35 that are currently in the game since February isn't that far off and it's a short month so you won't have to wait long for HOME.

thank you so much    I would rather be safe than sorry 

im new to genning so im learning as I go   

thank you again