PkHex on Switch

I had a question about PkHex with the switch. I plan on buying a second switch that I can hack so I won't get banned on my clean switch and still be able to enjoy the game. My question is if I hack my second switch, and then transfer my data from the clean switch to the hacked one, use PkHex to do what I need to, and then transfer my stuff back to my clean switch will I end up getting permanently banned on both consoles?

1 minute ago, Gajeel said:

@theSLAYER So would it be better/safer to just make a new profile on the second switch that I'm gonna hack? So that way there's no risk of my original profile getting banned?

but if you do that, you won't be able to perform save transfer from your clean profile.

You gotta weigh the pros and cons, I suppose.

2 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

but if you do that, you won't be able to perform save transfer from your clean profile.

You gotta weigh the pros and cons, I suppose.

Yeah, that's true. I read up on this stuff because some people we're saying that Nintendo bans the account that is hacking, not the system itself, but you did say it's only a possibility that I won't be able to play online on both switches if my account gets banned. I just wanted to make sure I'm not wasting my money on buying a new switch if I can't play online when I transfer my saves from the hacked switch to the clean switch but if the only way to keep my profile from getting banned is to just make a new account on the second switch that I'll hack and just trade it over then I'll do that instead