Pokémon S/S DLC or Preorder Content editor

Zullivan1987

I would like to know if there is a tool that can recover Pre-ordered content (DLC), since I have sought support on the official pages of Pokémon Japan and Pokémon America. They explain to me that "mystery gift" codes only work once. The saddest thing about this situation is that the DLCs are kept in the "save file or files" and are not linked to the Nintendo account.

Last week I decided to start a new game and for my surprise I lost all the pre-ordered content, so I felt very screwed. Luckily I left a copy of my previous "save or save file" in PKHex. Someone could create a tool to obtain the DLC via PKhex and be able to use it in a new game.

If my save file could be used for this purpose since I have all the DLCs, such as wallmart, secret club of Japan, the golden backpack and others, including the new Pikachu and Eevee clothes of the season pass.

Thank you.

Edited by Zullivan1987

Why not just continue playing on the old save, or to edit the details on your old save to match the new save?

Going by “pre-ordered content”, you’re probably referring to serial codes for various clothing options. Unfortunately at this point, PKHeX doesn’t support the editing/unlocking of clothing, so you’re better off the editing your existing save

edit: btw by Pokémon standards, what you’re talking about isn’t DLC. The DLC (expansion pass) isn’t out yet. I’m saying this to prevent confusion for other readers

Yeah they aren't really DLCs. In any case, as mentioned on the serial code card, the code can only be used once.

While you can use PKHeX to inject dynamax crystals, PKHeX doesn't support clothing options yet.
(Tho there are codes for them, if you wanna use them)

1 hour ago, Kaphotics said:

The Block Info/Dump tool in the next release should alleviate this. Just import a "complete" block from someone else.

Thank you very much, I will send you my "game file or save file" by private message in case it is of any use (I have all the extra content and mysterious gift preorder.). I would be happy to help you with your project with paypal in a symbolic way, since it does a great job for the community.

On 1/21/2020 at 11:52 AM, theSLAYER said:

Yeah they aren't really DLCs. In any case, as mentioned on the serial code card, the code can only be used once.

While you can use PKHeX to inject dynamax crystals, PKHeX doesn't support clothing options yet.
(Tho there are codes for them, if you wanna use them)

On 1/22/2020 at 11:26 AM, Kaphotics said:

The Block Info/Dump tool in the next release should alleviate this. Just import a "complete" block from someone else.

First I want to apologize for my bad English.

Second I thank the new PKhex tool 01/26/2020 with it I was able to edit my new game and extract the "pre-ordered content or DLC" and have it again, I feel very happy about it.

The only problem I have is that I cannot edit the League Card "The date the trainer started", I will leave an image to explain. In Spanish it says: "Registrado", I think in English it is "The date the trainer started", there is the possibility of editing that since the "mystery gift" dates coincide or mismatch with "The date the trainer started".

10.jpg

83058073_2972889056066475_7267220183935090688_o.jpg

83444388_2972889782733069_1248030755058089984_o.jpg

I would imagine you have the export the block that has the league card date, then hex edit that block, then reimport the block. No idea what block it is tho.

While I documented the offset of the timestamp (and other data) for the WR8, no idea how it works. (It's different from the epoch timestamp they previously used.)

Unrelated: Perhaps stop calling it "pre-ordered content or DLC". It's not.
Granted, some events are locked to pre-orders, that barely makes them cross the threshold into pre-ordered content.
I don't think anyone calls Events "DLC".

• Like 1