Let's Go export save

N4styPlot

Hey everyone, I had a question about export saves, I had downloaded a complete battle ready Let's Go dex from this site, exported it into PKHeX and it shows up normally. Now I wanted to edit some Pokemon to have them level 1 so I can trade them to my main game and do a run with them. They're illegal Pokemon and I'm wondering if that's why it won't let me export save I cannot click that link??? What am I doing wrong can I not do what I want?

image.thumb.png.9ad2a05407406c9a58f823d50f317183.png

30 minutes ago, N4styPlot said:

Hey everyone, I had a question about export saves, I had downloaded a complete battle ready Let's Go dex from this site, exported it into PKHeX and it shows up normally. Now I wanted to edit some Pokemon to have them level 1 so I can trade them to my main game and do a run with them. They're illegal Pokemon and I'm wondering if that's why it won't let me export save I cannot click that link??? What am I doing wrong can I not do what I want?

image.thumb.png.9ad2a05407406c9a58f823d50f317183.png

Because it is not really a save?
image.png

Load a save file first.

Also, regarding how perform a screenshot:
1. There's a program called Snipping Tool. should come installed on your computer; it has been that way since Windows Vista.
2. You can use the Print Screen button on your keyboard (might be spelled as Prt Sc). That button saves a screenshot in your clipboard.
You can paste the image straight to your image editing tool. (Paint, Paint.net, Photoshop etc)

• Relieved 1

12 minutes ago, N4styPlot said:

Hey OK that's awesome that is one step solved hahaha, now how do I make that a save do you know?

You can't "make that a save", because save has other data that the screen you show don't have.
If you wanna import the mon into an existing save:

1. Create a folder on your PC
2. Use Tools>Data>Dump Boxes on PKHeX to dump those mons into said folder
3. Drag an actual save into PKHeX
4. Use Tools>Data>Load Boxes to import the mons in said folder into your save
5. Use PKHeX's Export SAV

edit: This post is responding to a post that was hidden. Keeping this post up, as it contains information others may find useful.

• Thanks 1