[User Error] 0x6CC00 Pkhex Ultra Sun

RojoAzul

Hello. I'm having an error while running Pkhex in Citra. The error only occurs with Pokémon Ultrasun, with Sun it's all ok. The error is 0x6CC00. Attempted to load an unsupported file type/size.  My version of Pkhex and Citra are the latest. 

error_citra.png

33 minutes ago, RojoAzul said:

Hello. I'm having an error while running Pkhex in Citra. The error only occurs with Pokémon Ultrasun, with Sun it's all ok. The error is 0x6CC00. Attempted to load an unsupported file type/size.  My version of Pkhex and Citra are the latest. 

error_citra.png

Upload said save file to here, let us have a look.
Maybe there's something wrong with your save.

My Ultra Moon save in Citra loads just fine..

Spoiler

image.png

edit: Also, to correct your lingo, you aren't "running PKHeX in Citra".
You're running a save from Citra on PKHeX. They're very different things.

7 minutes ago, RojoAzul said:

I don't know if this is what you want. Can you explain yourself better? I'm new. Thanks.

Sin título.png

Okay, here it goes:

Send me, via our forums, the file. Send the file to me.
Yes, this one:
image.png

When you make a post, drag and drop that file here:
image.png

Then, hit submit reply with the file attached.
image.png

Your save file is empty. It appears that you didn't save the game in Citra.

When I place the file in Citra, it asks me to start a new game.
Not the "corruption" screen, but rather sent me straight to the language selection screen.
image.png

Did you save in-game in Citra?

18 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Your save file is empty. It appears that you didn't save the game in Citra.

When I place the file in Citra, it asks me to start a new game.
Not the "corruption" screen, but rather sent me straight to the language selection screen.
image.png

Did you save in-game in Citra?

I don't know. I have Citra Canary 1538 for Windows x64. I save within the game and then load the room of the game. 

The game words perfectly. This is what I get when I load the game.

partida.png

Edited by RojoAzul
add pictures

39 minutes ago, RojoAzul said:

I don't know. I have Citra Canary 1538 for Windows x64. I save within the game and then load the room of the game. 

The game words perfectly. This is what I get when I load the game.

partida.png

You know that file you sent me?
Try this: Removing that file from that folder (but keep it safe on your Desktop). Then, try launching the game. What happens then?

3 hours ago, RojoAzul said:

It says the data of the game is damaged. 

The second file you sent loads fine in PKHeX.

Spoiler

image.png

I can't get PKHeX or Citra (Canary 1539) to load your first file.

If you replace your Citra main with the first file, does it load?

20 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

The second file you sent loads fine in PKHeX.

Reveal hidden contents

image.png

I can't get PKHeX or Citra (Canary 1539) to load your first file.

If you replace your Citra main with the first file, does it load?

The one you have loaded it's the Pokémon Sun file. The one I want to fix is the Pokémon Ultrasun. 

The same error 0x6CC00 after replacing the main. 

Edited by RojoAzul
add information

1 hour ago, RojoAzul said:

The one you have loaded it's the Pokémon Sun file. The one I want to fix is the Pokémon Ultrasun. 

Spoiler

image.png

that can't be right: Look at the title bar of PKHeX. It says "US", and that means the save is Ultra Sun.
(Also, it shows USUM, in case you're unaware.)
Thus, the save that I loaded was a Ultra Sun save.

(Also, the image you sent me, with the "Manga" OT, I'm sure that screen is a Ultra Sun screen. Did you mix up which save is which?)

1 hour ago, RojoAzul said:

The same error 0x6CC00 after replacing the main. 

I was asking if it loaded in Citra, not PKHeX.

Also, use the latest PKHeX. You're using an outdated PKHeX. Your screenshot from earlier is missing the date portion.
image.png

Get the latest version via this link.

In any case, I think you were using a version from before Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon was supported.

Conclusion: You are not certain which saves are which. You probably went into the wrong folder and sent me the wrong file as the first file (has empty playthrough).
If you update your PKHeX to the latest version, the Ultra Sun (the second file) will load just fine.
PKHeX will continue to not load the empty first file, because well, there's no progress in that file for PKHeX to load..

Additionally, both files have the save size of Ultra Sun or Ultra Moon.
image.png

Pokémon Sun save files are smaller. Example below:
image.png

More proof that you sent the wrong save:
image.pngimage.png

001b5100 isn't Pokémon Sun as you claimed, but rather the game code for Pokémon Ultra Moon

Anyway, a list of the IDs, to help you in the future:
image.png

I've downloaded the latest version of Pkhex and a file data of a Pikachu from the forum and it's now working. I don't know why, but the Pokemons I had create are not in the boxes. I'll have to be more careful with the websites I download the files. 

Thank you for your patience theSLAYER, you have been very helpful.

The problem is solved. I'll let you know if I have more problems creating Pokémons from PKhex.

• Like 1

• theSLAYER changed the title to [User Error] 0x6CC00 Pkhex Ultra Sun
  • 1 year later...
8 minutes ago, Sacralizzato said:

same issue with my save. please, (because it's not the first time i get this issue and i can't just re make 2 boxes of pokemon everytime) can you tell me how to fix this? thanks

main 435 kB · 0 downloads

No idea how you obtained the "save", but you probably did it wrong (either the obtaining of the save, or the act of creating a new save)

image.png

It's completely blank.

what the.. 1297395512_pkhexerror.thumb.png.a51c7c58db6b7e22b863eb9cca3e13fa.png

because it worked just a few hour ago, i did not reset anything, just saved the main file in the folder and re opened it w pkhex to be sure. i faced that error (perhaps) a year ago but i (fortunately) had a backup. now i have some backups but they're old..

11 minutes ago, Sacralizzato said:

what the.. 1297395512_pkhexerror.thumb.png.a51c7c58db6b7e22b863eb9cca3e13fa.png

because it worked just a few hour ago, i did not reset anything, just saved the main file in the folder and re opened it w pkhex to be sure. i faced that error (perhaps) a year ago but i (fortunately) had a backup. now i have some backups but they're old..

I don't know what you did in-between now and then. For the record, are you using FTP to transfer between your computer and your 3DS?

nope, checkpoint and sd. i always used this method and always worked, i think btw that it's the second time it shows me this, the first one there was a problem with a berry (don't ask me which one, i can't remember), now i think the same thing happened, there was a porygon z with spec scarf and a sharpedo w speed scarf or anything it's called in english. however, there is something we can do for my save or i just have to re create those two boxes of mons?

45 minutes ago, Sacralizzato said:

however, there is something we can do for my save or i just have to re create those two boxes of mons?

That file you sent isn't a save. It's completely blank. I can't recreate your mons out of nothing :/

i think btw that it's the second time it shows me this

that would mean you're doing the same thing wrong more than once.
If it is a proper save, PKHeX would recognize it. However, chances are, it ain't a proper save (such as a blank file)

Maybe you restored wrongly or something, so when Checkpoint tries to extract, it extracts nothing.