Kyurem Black/White and moves

I am preparing for Pokemon Home and I never really played the gen 5 games so I don't know how Kyurem works with it's forms. I only know that it fuses with Zekrom/Reshiram and that the moves Glaciate and Scary Face should be on Kyurem (i think) but nothing else. What moves become what and who should they be on? As far as I know, the form takes the stats nature etc of the initial Kyurem.

I have a similar question on how Necrozma and it's forms work, but I don't think it is as complicated as Kyurem right?

Edited by PreparingForHome
mentioning Nekrozma

In previous generations, Kyurem cannot be transferred when Fused. I expect that to be the same.
(Additionally, a Black/White variant that was hacked in, thus unfused, also cannot be transferred.)

As per here, base Kyurem's Scary Face and Glaciate move changes when fused.

image.png
Given Kyurem learns those moves in Gen 8 (as seen here), you won't have to worry.
image.png

1 hour ago, theSLAYER said:

In previous generations, Kyurem cannot be transferred when Fused. I expect that to be the same.
(Additionally, a Black/White variant that was hacked in, thus unfused, also cannot be transferred.)

As per here, base Kyurem's Scary Face and Glaciate move changes when fused.

image.png
Given Kyurem learns those moves in Gen 8 (as seen here), you won't have to worry.
image.png

This helps a lot. I dont normally use bulbapedia but i did see this exact image. Unfortunately i Thought it was just organized weirdly and didnt put together that those moves “equal” each other in a sense. Thanks a lot!!

• Like 1