I Want To Start From Scratch

I want to make a brand new save file on my pokemon Moon.

I then want to look like I traded all the pokemon (including events) to this new save file.
What steps do I need to take to make it look like all those pokemon look traded, including having my own name as the original trainer (except on event pokemon with specific OT)?

Edited by PreparingForHome
trying to be more clear

9 hours ago, PreparingForHome said:

I want to make a brand new save file on my pokemon Moon.

I then want to look like I traded all the pokemon (including events) to this new save file.
What steps do I need to take to make it look like all those pokemon look traded, including having my own name as the original trainer (except on event pokemon with specific OT)?

1. restart your game
2. Play your game till you unlocked the first pokecenter.
3. open another PKHeX window
4. use batch editor to change their TID, SID, OT etc (if their fateful encounter flag is off)
5. now import all the mons into the main window (your new save)

You pretty much can use Pokemon Bank early on, so that's pretty much it. Use at your own risk

21 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

1. restart your game
2. Play your game till you unlocked the first pokecenter.
3. open another PKHeX window
4. use batch editor to change their TID, SID, OT etc (if their fateful encounter flag is off)
5. now import all the mons into the main window (your new save)

You pretty much can use Pokemon Bank early on, so that's pretty much it. Use at your own risk

But doesnt it matter where my met location and all that is?

I just realized there are some pokemon unavailable in Moon but available in Ultra Moon. These pokemon cannot be brought into my save for purposes of sending them to Pokemon Bank, correct?

4 hours ago, PreparingForHome said:

But doesnt it matter where my met location and all that is?

those mons should already have met location on file. Even if you drag em with PKHeX, their original met location won't change.

4 hours ago, PreparingForHome said:

I just realized there are some pokemon unavailable in Moon but available in Ultra Moon. These pokemon cannot be brought into my save for purposes of sending them to Pokemon Bank, correct?

Yup, there weren't programmed into Moon, thus don't exist in Moon. You can't import over what doesn't exist.

5 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

those mons should already have met location on file. Even if you drag em with PKHeX, their original met location won't change.

Yup, there weren't programmed into Moon, thus don't exist in Moon. You can't import over what doesn't exist.

Alright. As far as I know, I have been doing everything correctly. I have been going through event legendary pokemon (specifically those with exclusive attacks, Hidden Abilities, and shinies) as well as Raichu with Fly (since it can learn Surf in SwSh).

there are so many pokemon and the thought of making each from scratch is undesired, but simply taking smogon sets are also a bit undesired so im in a pickle lol

at least mega evolutions dont exist or else i would have to worry about making things like a physical attacking mewtwo and all