Dusk Lycanroc Analysis not Available

PedroKeitawa

Recently update Pkhex. Just for edit a couple of thing i open my Ultra Sun save file. I check out my team and my Lycanroc Dusk was marked as problematic. I check out the error and simply says: Analysis not avalible for this Pokemon.

I was confuse so i try to change him in to another form but for the Midnight and Midday there are no problem. Only the Dusk form have problem. I tought was becouse i made this Lycanroc wrong but then i check out, for curiosity, the one i got via and that dosen't have any problem. So i breed another one real quick, since it was obvius that try to make one from zero was resoulting in the error. Change time, level up and evolution. Check the file in Pkhex and....marked like the others. Only the event one is maked as legal.

I will attach the file in question but...any Lycanroc Dusk i breed and then evolve or simply generate is marked like this. The only safe one seems to be the one from the event.

notavalible.png.461abf9737204425b3b303ec5099e3f3.png

The one that is in screen is the egg file (i just change Male to Female) from th In Game series of file for Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon. Strangly the Rockruff is not marked ad "not legal" becouse of this error. Only the Dusk forms is marked like this.