Use Leanny Plugin in PKHex

chapeyfor

Hi everyone, I am really sorry if this has been answered already, however I have checked online and I am not able to find out my answer.

I have dowloaded the latest version of PKHex (191209), as well as the Leanny plugin (https://github.com/Leanny/PKHeX_Raid_Plugin).

On my Switch I am using JKSV to create a copy of my save data from Pokemon (in this save data, I have saved in front of the den I assume to be the den 66, based on the map from Leanny).

When I open my save file in pkhex (based on what I have seen, I am always opening the main file), then click on Tools -> Display Raids, no den is checked as active, none of them.... 

In addition, as mentioned earlier, I am in front of den 66, which is the Ditto den, however in the leanny map, Ditto is not mentioned at all as a Pokemon, therefore I am completly lost...

Could anyone explain me:

- how to identify the den number? (I have tried CaptureSight, however as I am using SX OS on my Switch, I cannot run it)

- In addition, let's say you know the name of the pokemon you are looking for, in my case Ditto, how to find the den number linked to that Pokemon? (den number from Leanny map please, as the other maps are not registered as the one from Leanny)

Finally, just to be sure I am doing the right process, before checking information on pkhex, I need to put a seed in the den, then save the data, export the file in my computer, and check information on pkhex.

Thank you all in advance for your support... (apologies in advance if this is a stupid question)

1 hour ago, chapeyfor said:

On my Switch I am using JKSV to create a copy of my save data from Pokemon (in this save data, I have saved in front of the den I assume to be the den 66, based on the map from Leanny).

When I open my save file in pkhex (based on what I have seen, I am always opening the main file), then click on Tools -> Display Raids, no den is checked as active, none of them.... 

Capture sight and the plugin uses the same den number.
Are you sure you saved after you activated the den, backed up the save, and you're using the correct save?

I've used a combination of Capture Sight and the plugin to check my den's frame and hosted shiny raids, so I know it's correct.

- In addition, let's say you know the name of the pokemon you are looking for, in my case Ditto, how to find the den number linked to that Pokemon? (den number from Leanny map please, as the other maps are not registered as the one from Leanny)

Den location on map. (Den 58)

Finally, just to be sure I am doing the right process, before checking information on pkhex, I need to put a seed in the den, then save the data, export the file in my computer, and check information on pkhex.

1. Place wishing piece in den
2. Capture sight will tell you the Seed of den then used that seed in plugin to calculate the frames from shiny
or the plugin will tell you the seed of den (and frames away from shiny)

Thanks for your support theSlayer.

Well I am pretty sure that I save the game after activating the den. In addition I always make a backup of the game after activating the den. 

Step by step:

- I go to the den I want

- throw a seed

- save the game

- open JKSV

- create a save

- put the save in my computer

- open the main file in PKHex

- open the display raids tool

To see the difference between mine and yours, may I ask you to share a dump of your save, and see what's happening in PKHex?

Thanks again.

Sorry, I do not share personal saves. However, I can attach various screenshots. (They're in the spoiler below)

Spoiler

The save on PKHeX.
image.png

Images in game
1 (1).jpg1 (2).jpg

Image from Capture Sight (Wishing piece Den in box)
1 (3).jpg

(Reason my save is 3 frames away, is so that I can SR the species of the shiny, and host the various shiny raids)

As you can see, the Pokémon and raid tier of the den as shown in the game, matches what was predicted by the PKHeX plugin.
You can also see that the seed and den ID provided by the PKHeX plugin is the same seed and den ID provided by Capture Sight.

So, as it can be seen that all 3 of the factors above agree in terms of information, I have reason to suspect that the error lies elsewhere.

Full disclosure, I've only done 2 RNGs for myself, and one of them didn't utilize Capture Sight, but at the very least the PKHeX plugin has not failed to provide me with the correct frame. Also, I have used Capture Sight to help others calculate their frame, and they indeed got it right, so I have no to doubt Capture Sight.

Perhaps if you can provide screenshots in the same manner as I have, we can identify the problem.

I have tried again, deleteing everything and it works now, no idea what went wrong at the beginning... thanks for your help.

Another question, if you know the shiny will be there in 3 frame, can you reset 2 times, then save the game, and perform the last reset after that? Or this won't work?

Is there a chance that I can join your shiny raid the Slayer???

2 minutes ago, chapeyfor said:

Another question, if you know the shiny will be there in 3 frame, can you reset 2 times, then save the game, and perform the last reset after that? Or this won't work?

No, the shiny is in 3 frames, so 3 resets.
also, if you save anywhere in the 3 frames, you will no longer be able to SR the species.

3 minutes ago, chapeyfor said:

Is there a chance that I can join your shiny raid the Slayer???

I tend to open them to public. If you see them you can jump in. Previously was SRing for Shiny G-Alcremie, so those were open to public.
Once I got the Shiny G-Alcremie species, I opened that to public multiple times for people to jump in.

then I've been opening to public the above den cause I was hoping for an Authentic Shiny Polteageist.
Sadly I was told that it appears that max raids only produce the phony form (like eggs) so I'm moving on from there.

Done all these in the past 2 days. No sure what I want my next target to be.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
45 minutes ago, ELY M. said:

I have used CaptureSight online and i have been fine :)

What you do on your own device is your business, but given that you won’t compensate others if their Switch gets banned, I’ll take this opportunity to tell others that it’s simply use “at your own risk”.

No one here shall be liable if Ninty does improve their CFW detection, and going online with Homebrew results in them detecting it.

As for OP’s post regarding PKHeX and Serebii’s den list correlation, I’ve since written up a page, that correlates the two. Check it out.

• Like 1