Legality issue with latest version of PKHeX.

Slysoft

With the latest version of PKHeX, I am seeing a strange issue with legality specifically of the Japanese shiny event eevee line from gen 6. With the latest update, the eevee itself shows as legal, as do a flareon, jolteon, vaporeon, espeon, and sylveon created from the same eevee. Umbreon, glaceon, and leafeon say they are illegal "Invalid: Event OT Friendship does not match base friendship." even though all of them have identical memories of both OT and notOT, with OT friendship values of 70. I believe it has to do with the base friendship of these pokemon normally being 35, but in this case since they were evolved from an eevee the base friendship should be 70.

I also included a Japanese event meowth and a persian derived from that meowth, both of which show up as illegal even though the .pkm files originate from this site's github database. Not sure if something in the file is borked or if I somehow jacked something up.

saves.7z

OT Friendship issue has been fixed already, and should be in next release.

That Meowth is (probably) not legal, you changed the IVs to all 31s. But it does look like Japanese Ranch event mons aren't in PKHeX's database yet.

Edited by Guest