(I cant release Pokémon) msg: "[Pokemon] is Worried About you"

Adilson Filho BR

yes sir.

hello people from this forum, this is my first post and i have a mistery for all you guys, recently i have been trying to understand what pokemon is all about, and i thought about the character N from pokemon black and white, he releases all pokemon after catch and use it for a breef period so i was thinking that pokemon do not wish to be with me, so i released a lot of my pokemon, but for my surprise some pokemon did not wish me to release them, the message that apears is that in the title "shroomish is worried about you" so i bring this information in here for you smart guys trying to enlight me with information for what i have researched its not because:

1 HM's - the pokemon has no HM's so its not that

2 No maximum happiness so its not that

3 iam not stuck in any city - iam in the first city on emerald and two pokemon refuse to leave my party when i go to any CENTER POKEMON.

4 if i catch a pokemon that accepts release then the Shroomish and Treecko will be released too if i have the third pokemon that accepts released.

5 in the internet i saw people fouding same effect in different versions of pokemon games but not many information

what i want to know is...

1 how to catch more pokemon that do not aceept to leave my party?

2 anyone knows the chances of this happening?

3 is more difficult than shinys? 

4 why this happen?

thanks for meverything here is the picture with the message

1.jpg

@Adilson Filho BR I've looked at your save and I think I know what is happening, but I'm not 100% sure.  However, I think it has to do with that the 7th gym being a mandatory double battle and to prevent the player from getting trapped the game is stopping you from releasing your second Pokemon.  I've tried adding Pokemon to the save and releasing different combinations  of them and I always get stopped at the last two.  So I recommend either leaving two Pokemon in your PC or remove them with PKHeX.  So to answer your questions from what I think is happening:

1) Just make sure you have two caught Pokemon on your save and when you start using HMs make sure you have a Pokemon somewhere on the game that knows the move.

2) You just seem to have met the criteria the game has set out to prevent you from releasing Pokemon.  See my answer for question 1.

3) No.

4) See above description, as well as, my answers for questions 1 and 2.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Poke J said:

However, I think it has to do with that the 7th gym being a mandatory double battle and to prevent the player from getting trapped the game is stopping you from releasing your second Pokemon.

While I'm unsure whether Emerald restricts the release of the last 2 mons (never tested it myself), it sounds like Poke J's tests were pretty conclusive.

As for the mandatory last doubles 7th badge, I imagine this happens when you don't restrict the release of the last 2.
(AFAIK, RS only restricts the release of the last mon, and the user in the video placed HM mons in daycare, and the Abra that was used to Teleport back to Mossdeep could be released with no issues [not HM, not last mon, cause 2 in daycare])

• Ditto 1

I've ran a few more tests with changing the number of badges obtained, entered the Hall of Fame, and made a new save to make sure it wasn't an issue with the save.  In all of these tests as soon as I tried to release the second last Pokemon it would always come back.  I'm thinking this is to try and prevent the player from missing out on double battles since the game stops you from entering a double battle if there is only one Pokemon on your team.  Now I'm wondering if Pokemon Box or migrating Pokemon to gen 4 is able to mess with this restriction.

• Like 1