New errors in PkHex

richmFTW

Hello all.  I appreciate any help on this.  I updated to the new version today (20191209) and now when I load my save almost all of my pokemon show the same errors as follows:

Invalid: Invalid Console Region.
Invalid: Contest Stats should be 0.

Can someone help me understand how to fix these?  Even better, how to batch edit them out?  TIA!

22 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

For Invalid Console Region, read this thread in its entirety.

As for Contest Stats, I can't imagine it not being 0, since the stats don't exist in SWSH.
@richmFTW where did said mon come from. Mind uploading the file?

There was a guy on the boards that had uploaded EVERY single .pk8 file for each of the 400 pokemon in the SWSH dex.  I asked him a few times if he could put them all into a WinRAR file to make them a hell of alot easier to download but he never did, so I downloaded those all individually and slid them into a folder.  I can add the folder to a WinRAR if you want?  Maybe you (or someone) can make the batch edit changes and reupload?

4 hours ago, richmFTW said:

There was a guy on the boards that had uploaded EVERY single .pk8 file for each of the 400 pokemon in the SWSH dex.  I asked him a few times if he could put them all into a WinRAR file to make them a hell of alot easier to download but he never did, so I downloaded those all individually and slid them into a folder.  I can add the folder to a WinRAR if you want?  Maybe you (or someone) can make the batch edit changes and reupload?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, richmFTW said:

No, just one Pokemon.

Also, PKHeX can dump everything from a save into a folder with one click. so it really isn't that difficult.