PKHeX 19.12.09

ReignOfComputer

PKHeX is a save editor for core-series Pokémon games. With it, users can manipulate various save files including: .sav, .dsv, .dat, .gci, .raw, and .bin types. PKHeX can also read and write: .pk files, which are individual Pokémon files, and .pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc, which are Mystery Gift files.

Version 19.12.09 of PKHeX refines legality analysis on Sword and Shield and adds features to the Batch Editor among several other improvements and bug fixes.

Change log:

New Update
 - Legality:
 - - Updated: Banlist now checks for unavailable forms and unavailable hidden abilities.
 - - Changed: Another round of legality check updates. Thanks @iiippppk, @BetaLeaf, @crzyc, @Bappsack & @ReignOfComputer
 - - Changed: Rewrote EvolutionTree and MemoryVerifier to better handle the new rules that were introduced in Gen8.
 - - Added: Gen6 In-game trades are now checked for their Memory values.
 - Batch Editor:
 - - Added: $suggest for Ball, sets a legal ball, with preference for color matching.
 - - Added: $shiny0 for square shinies.
 - - Added: $suggestAll for all TR moves
 - - Added: $suggest for all legal Ribbons, and $suggestNone to remove all but required ribbons.
 - Changed: Gen7 LGP/E now uses the large box sprites. Thanks @sora10pls!
 - Added: Alcremie can now specify the topping type (next to form).
 - Added: Click the Nature/StatNature labels to copy the other's value.
 - Added: Gen8 trainer card's trainer number can now be edited via the Trainer Editor.
 - Fixed: Gen5 CGear Background import from file now works. Thanks @CyraFen!
 - Fixed: Gen3 Blank Saves now behave correctly when setting a slot.
 - Fixed: VC origin sprite (GameBoy) now displays properly.

Download      |     FAQ     |     Support Forum

View full article

• Like 1

I'm not sure where to post this,  I need help.
I don't have a database and have no idea where to download the database I've looked almost everywhere but cannot find the download.
Could anybody please point me in the right direction to the download file of the updated database for PkHex?

12 hours ago, MazuKmbero said:

Invalid Console Region?? how to fix that??

for starters, don't create a mon from scratch, and you'll avoid that problem.

For now, drag all the offending Pokemon into a different PKHeX window, then try:

!Species=0
.ConsoleRegion=0
.Country=0
.Region=0

Thing is, when Memories get added into legality checks, your mons would likely get flagged again.

Take my advice: Don't create mons from scratch. Edit an existing mon of the same species caught in-game, of similar circumstance

(If you're trying to make a raid mon shiny, edit one from raid. If you're trying to edit a hatched mon shiny, hatch that mon in-game)

edit: updated Batch Editor's code above

17 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

For now, drag all the offending Pokemon into a different PKHeX window, then try:

Thing is, when Memories get added into legality checks, your mons would likely get flagged again.

Take my advice: Don't create mons from scratch. Edit an existing mon of the same species caught in-game, of similar circumstance

(If you're trying to make a raid mon shiny, edit one from raid. If you're trying to edit a hatched mon shiny, hatch that mon in-game)

Do you know where i can find the database download?

On 12/9/2019 at 9:24 PM, theSLAYER said:

Hi, I´ve done the same steps that you indicated here but when excuting it, absolutely all creatures are deleted, whether they are captured in game, or created from scratch, So I don´t know how to go on now since everything stays same 

Thanks u

19 minutes ago, DarkFlameMaster said:

I´ve done the same steps that you indicated here but when excuting it, absolutely all creatures are deleted

Erm, did you mess up the code?
As far as I know, one of the ways to mass delete creatures are:
.Species=0

For !Species=0, did you accidentally change ! to . when typing the code?

You mind uploading your save (the copy that still has creatures in it?)
I wanna try my working code.

Here's an image of the code I gave previously fixing the entries.
image.png

13 minutes ago, DarkFlameMaster said:

Now I tried and it worked, it was the code that had the wrong sign. Now I understand better, thank you very much

yeah so you indeed typed . instead of !

Now you know, and everyone else knows to just copy paste the code rather than risk getting the sign wrong ><

15 minutes ago, baconCac said:

Does anyone know how to edit/add egg moves? I looked everywhere and can't figure out a way to do it. Note it's probably right in my face but I don't see it 😂

Double clicking the Relearn Moves box gives you the basic egg moves, and you can append on viable egg moves.
image.png

This only applies to mons hatched from eggs. Egg Move transferring from Brilliant mons/egg moves mons sharing their moves don't seem to affect this.

• Thanks 1

Hello, Pls somebody tell me why when i try to open de PkHex, it appears this message, when i try to open it, it doesn't let me use it:

Exception Details:
System.MissingMethodException: Método no encontrado: 'Void PKHeX.Core.SaveDataEditor`1..ctor(PKHeX.Core.SaveFile, PKHeX.Core.IPKMView)'.
   en PKHeX.WinForms.Main..ctor()
   en PKHeX.WinForms.Program.Main()

Loaded Assemblies:
--------------------
mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\mscorlib.dll

PKHeX, Version=19.12.9.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
C:\Users\chico\Desktop\pokemon\pkhex\PKHeX.exe

System, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.dll

System.Windows.Forms, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Windows.Forms\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Windows.Forms.dll

System.Drawing, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Drawing\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Drawing.dll

PKHeX.Core, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
C:\Users\chico\Desktop\pokemon\pkhex\PKHeX.Core.dll

mscorlib.resources, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=es, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\mscorlib.resources\v4.0_4.0.0.0_es_b77a5c561934e089\mscorlib.resources.dll

System.Configuration, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Configuration\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Configuration.dll

System.Core, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Core\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Core.dll

System.Xml, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Xml\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Xml.dll

Accessibility, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Accessibility\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Accessibility.dll

--------------------
User Message:
An unhandled exception has occurred.
PKHeX must now close.

Nice update, but I'm curious as to whether any research has been done on the event flags in Ruby/Sapphire, in particular the Southern Island event flag? I ask because as far as I know there isn't a way to reset that event using PKHeX and I was wondering if that might be something that could be added in a future update. 

Edited by Ellie

9 hours ago, Ellie said:

Nice update, but I'm curious as to whether any research has been done on the event flags in Ruby/Sapphire, in particular the Southern Island event flag? I ask because as far as I know there isn't a way to reset that event using PKHeX and I was wondering if that might be something that could be added in a future update. 

No, but it should still be possible, you just got to know which flag it is. There are codes online to teleport to southern island, so you could do that on a fresh save, and make sure the event is active if that's needed. Then make a save before capturing, and one after, and load them both in FlagDiff Researcher in the Research tab. It'll tell you which flag(s) have changed, and hopefully it'll find the right one. At that point you'll be able to reset the event in the Research tab, in Check Status.

That is, if PKHeX is reading from and writing to the correct offsets, writing is currently bugged for Gen. 4 flags but idk about Gen. 3

If you don't have the time for that, I can probably check and figure it out later.

Hello, the jersey number doesnt change when i tried the option .

And the card number doesn't change too.

Any idea why ? 

Everything else worked fine 

Edit: i simply edit my trainer card, then saved and reload the game and it worked

Edit²: After i've tried to remake a new card, my trainer number is revert back to the original one 

Edited by zombulu666

• 2 weeks later...

As the last update has closed comments, I'll say a pair of things here. First, this program says that the Mew from the glitch (gen 1) is illegal. Second and last, it can't recognize the spanish Stadium OT name (ESTADIO). Would someone fix that?

29 minutes ago, Lt. Lynx said:

First, this program says that the Mew from the glitch (gen 1) is illegal

If it's not made to look like the official event Mew, of cause the glitched Mew is illegal. Because.. it's illegal.

One has to take excessive amount of abnormal gameplay in order to encounter it...

29 minutes ago, Lt. Lynx said:

Second and last, it can't recognize the spanish Stadium OT name (ESTADIO)

Can you attach some files? :)

• Like 1